Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am looking to study at Bolton University as a full time student, however I am unable to make the commitment of 5 days a week studying the course due to me having two young children. Are there any courses that are two/ three days a week or even in the evening ? I am looking at attending either Sports Rehabilitation or sports science.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Connor-crispin)
    Hi I am looking to study at Bolton University as a full time student, however I am unable to make the commitment of 5 days a week studying the course due to me having two young children. Are there any courses that are two/ three days a week or even in the evening ? I am looking at attending either Sports Rehabilitation or sports science.
    Contact the uni/ department direct and if its those courses then ask if theres a part time option. They will also have childcare.

Attendance at lectures is not always compulsory and depending on your timetable then maybe not every day each week.

Attendance at seminars usually is.

Looking at the site for SR it shows they have a p/t option

https://courses.bolton.ac.uk/course/...OB-SX/2017-18/
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hiya Connor-crispin,

Great to hear that you're considering the @UniversityofBolton!

Judging by your situation, it may be best to consider our part-time routes as the timetables are often more flexible.

If you email us at [email protected] or call us on 01204 903030, then we'll be able to put you in contact with one of the tutors who will then be able advise on what would be the best route for you and give you more information on how the course is ran.

Hope this helps,

Many thanks,

Leah
    Marketing & Recruitment Officer

(Original post by Connor-crispin)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 18, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Course Advice Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 4 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.