Turn on thread page Beta

So after you're done thinking over stuff that you've done today or things you need to do tomorrow or worries, and your eyes are closed and you just want to sleep, is there something you often think about? Eg a fond memory, a dream, a person, heartbreak, your partner, intimate acts, sheep.

I think about the same thing almost every night to take my mind off things, was wondering if anyone else does this and if so what do they tend to think about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So after you're done thinking over stuff that you've done today or things you need to do tomorrow or worries, and your eyes are closed and you just want to sleep, is there something you often think about? Eg a fond memory, a dream, a person, heartbreak, your partner, intimate acts, sheep.

I think about the same thing almost every night to take my mind off things, was wondering if anyone else does this and if so what do they tend to think about?
    Mainly about how I'm never going to get to sleep in good time for getting up the next day. I almost always have to settle for less than four hours unless something keeps me up and I can sleep early the next night.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    "If I sleep now, that's still 6 hours 54 minutes of a good sleep."

*2 hours later*

"Lol am I still on youtube".

Pretty much every night.

ReputationRep:
    Donald Trump making out with Hulk Hogan
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quackers2003)
    Donald Trump making out with Hulk Hogan
    WTF? Also, you’re the same age as my brother if the 2003 in your username is to do with your age
    (Lowkey not surprised, teenagers)

Getting quite intimate with this guy I like at uni (in my head ofc)

ReputationRep:
    Stories I need to actually write and not shove away to the back of my mind for next year

ReputationRep:
    I start planning my dream life. Castles and cars, butlers and beaches :love:

ReputationRep:
    I often think about beating the crap out of someone, idk, helps me sleep :angelblush:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    If I've been revising before bed then I'll be thinking about the content I was looking at. This is annoying because it usually keeps me awake.

If I read a book before bed I'll be thinking about that.

Anything else I'll be thinking about my own creative projects. Usually scenes I want to write.

ReputationRep:
    Battle of Hogwarts, and I imagine I am Shacklebolt.

ReputationRep:
    I think of rainbows and scenes from My Little Pony which helps me to ease into the sleeping process.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly every night I think about having sex with my husband

sex

its all i ever think about, especially when in bed

ReputationRep:
    Having sex and oral with the guy I like. :perv:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.