Turn on thread page Beta

So my girlfriend lost feelings for me..atleast thats what she told me. We’ve been together for 1 year havent seen each other in the last 2 months she lives 1 hour from me. Her parents divorced she didnf get accepted to university life has been really hard for her and I told her I have her back. She stopped replying to texts I asked her multiple times if somethings wrong she said she needs time for herself. I went on to suprise her this weekend she acted weird like I could she I the love kinda faded. After I came home I texted her if she doenst wanna be in the relationship anymore to just tell me. She said she feels sad that she doenst have time for me and that she doesnt feel like this is for her. My god was I depressed. Next day I wrote her a messsage that she thinks about hed decision that we can go slowly see what would happend maybe the love would come back. She said no that shes pissed and depressed even her mom was by my side saying she made a mistake.

Since valentines is tommorow I was thinking about suprising her but im not sure thats a good idea I dont know I need some advice guys.. Maybe she would like it or maybe it would turn her off from me even more I really dont know yet I dont want to lose her we’ve never argued or had any issues its just that some bad things that happened in her life and distance ****ed us up..

Or should I wait and ses if she texts me if not Id just move on.. god I feel so bad
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    She has gone through a lot and might just need space for now. It's possible she didn't really mean what she said if she's feeling depressed with her personal life but it does sound like she doesn't really know what she wants right now. I'm not sure if surprising her will change anything after what she said.

Wait and see what she says first, don't be pushy. In the mean time, just focus on your life and do the things you want. It will be hard with this situation looming over your head but that's the best thing you can do for now if she doesn't want to co-operate. Give it a week or two, message her again and see what she wants from this.

Id try it again like if she doesnt love you anymore you cant make it any worse might aswell try to text her a week ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Id try it again like if she doesnt love you anymore you cant make it any worse might aswell try to text her a week ago
    you responded to your own post

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.