The Student Room Group

AS AQA Psychology sample essays

Scroll to see replies

Original post by riettaj
Hi, i was wondering if you could also send me some model answers please. I am studying as and i would appreciate it so much.

pleaseeee
I’ll send them to you guys - if anyone who wants the questions PM’s me that would be great!
Reply 22
Would anyone be able to post model answers on here? Instead of private message and stuff?
Original post by emma.v
Would anyone be able to post model answers on here? Instead of private message and stuff?

omg yes please!!!!
Hi guys, I'm self taught and home-schooled, and i probably wont have a tutor until 2019, can you send me some essays too? i really need help and any help is appreciated. x
Reply 25
I hope you wouldn't mind sending me
Reply 26
Hi. I finished my A-levels this summer & will be starting Medicine this month at uni. I did AQA psychology & made notes on word document. Would you like you buy them for £2 per topic? I could send you a sample if you wish x
Reply 27
Original post by lphillips4
Hi,
I’ve recently done a mock paper and achieved 91/92 marks so I can show you that as well if you want.
I also have essays that are 16/16 marks so if they’d help I can show you x

hi i cant find any model answers that are full marks, and i really want an a/a* if you could help me id appreciate it! :smile:
Hello! I have my mocks coming up in May, and I was wondering if you could pm me all your essays and your mock paper if it's not a problem? Thank you so much!
Hi,
I’ve recently done a mock paper and achieved 91/92 marks so I can show you that as well if you want.
OMG ik this is from a year ago but im doing my alevels this year and i need help too 😭 model answers would help so much if possible.
Hi,

Hey do you still have your essays, if so could you please send me them it would help me out a lot :smile:
Hi,

I'm a couple of years late, but could you send these to me as well please?:colondollar:
Original post by pineapple201
I'm a couple of years late, but could you send these to me as well please?:colondollar:

samee
Not sure if this is still active but I would love some help with my psychology essay.If anyone has any good examples of top mark essays I could look at for inspiration I'd be eternally grateful!
I'm really late, could you also send me some of your essays pls?
Reply 36
Hi,

If you still have these would I be able to have a copy of them as well please?

Quick Reply

Latest