Turn on thread page Beta

Which one you would fall for...- Message to Boys watch

ReputationRep:
    A party girl with no commitments or a realistic girl with goals- which one you would be more attractive to?

party girl

ReputationRep:
    realistic.

it's clear the answer you want us to give as you obviously see yourself as a realistic girl with goals

(Original post by HeadsToes)
    A party girl with no commitments or a realistic girl with goals- which one you would be more attractive to?
    realistic

ReputationRep:
    The party girl. Because something tells me she'll be more laid back and chill not stressing me out.

Whereas the realistic girl will just have a stick up her a*se the whole time and make my world black and white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    it's clear the answer you want us to give as you obviously see yourself as a realistic girl with goals
    I do like partying but when it comes to work I stay professional

ReputationRep:
    Realistic

Would yours way of thinking and looking at the world would change as you age and come to 30s...or still remain the same?

I do like partying but when it comes to work I stay professional
    why are you seeking approval

why are you seeking approval
    I just wonder with which one would the guy want to stay in relationship and if being realistic about life can be putting off factor

I just wonder with which one would the guy want to stay in relationship and if being realistic about life can be putting off factor
    What makes you think it'd put off the majority of guys?

ReputationRep:
    realistic , because party girl are most likely going to cheat on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    realistic , because party girl are most likely going to cheat on you
    hoes ain't loyal

ReputationRep:
    Lmao these threads
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Which one is you?

ReputationRep:
    Realistic.

I need someone who can travel the road with me to the end, instead of someone who might ditch when the game starts to get too hard.

ReputationRep:
    DEFINITELY the party girl, without any question, clear winner.

But of course, I am essentially a "party boy" so it makes sense.

(Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Realistic.

I need someone who can travel the road with me to the end, instead of someone who might ditch when the game starts to get too hard.
    I like what you are saying and I would be thinking the same but when I told them about my ambitions and future plans it seems it was too much for them. So, I'm thinking now if perhaps I am too old for guys of my age or they are so immature and like moneys in the jungle that prefers to jump from a girl to a girl have no obligations.

(Original post by RockyDennis)
    DEFINITELY the party girl, without any question, clear winner.

But of course, I am essentially a "party boy" so it makes sense.
    Would you go out with her alone or more in company of friends? would it matter if she would be inviting you to her friend's parties or go out with her alone for a drink would do the same?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.