The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Children’s nursing

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything from Bedfordshire University about Children’s nursing interviews, or any branch of nursing?

Thank you 🙂
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything from Bedfordshire University about Children’s nursing interviews, or any branch of nursing?

Thank you 🙂

Hi, I have got an interview for child nursing on the 7th March but only got the interview date come through a couple of weeks ago. Have you heard now.😊
Hello, good luck! I was invited for an interview on March 7th too but I have another interview at Hertfordshire on the same day so I’ve changed Bedfordshire to March 22nd now 😊
Hello, good luck! I was invited for an interview on March 7th too but I have another interview at Hertfordshire on the same day so I’ve changed Bedfordshire to March 22nd now 😊

Hi thank you, I’m really nervous as I have had one at Northampton and got put on the reserve list, I really hope I get into beds. Good luck to you too😊
Original post by Hudson1984
Hi thank you, I’m really nervous as I have had one at Northampton and got put on the reserve list, I really hope I get into beds. Good luck to you too😊

Hello, how was your interview yesterday?
Hello, how was your interview yesterday?

Hi, yes it was ok better than Northampton and they were really lovely people who did my interview, it’s quiet a relaxed day so don’t panic. I’m not sure how long they take to get back to you with a decision but I hope I hear pretty soon I hate waiting.
Oh good, hopefully you do hear soon. I’ve just received an offer from University of Hertfordshire so I’m going to confirm that and withdraw my other applications
Oh good, hopefully you do hear soon. I’ve just received an offer from University of Hertfordshire so I’m going to confirm that and withdraw my other applications

Hi, well done bet your really happy. I was maybe going to apply for Hertfordshire if I don’t get into beds but not sure where you do your placements as I would be commuting and I don’t mind for uni but don’t want to be traveling to far when on placements.
Hello, yeah I’m so happy, it’s my first choice as I went there before for adult nursing but had to withdraw because of illness. Placements for Hertfordshire are North London and Hertfordshire. Where abouts are you based?
Hello, yeah I’m so happy, it’s my first choice as I went there before for adult nursing but had to withdraw because of illness. Placements for Hertfordshire are North London and Hertfordshire. Where abouts are you based?

Hi, I’ve changed my mind on Hertfordshire as placements would be too far to travel, I hope I hear from beds soon I’ve heard they take a while to get back to you. How long did you wait after your interview from herts for a offer?
Hi, I’ve changed my mind on Hertfordshire as placements would be too far to travel, I hope I hear from beds soon I’ve heard they take a while to get back to you. How long did you wait after your interview from herts for a offer?

Oh that’s a shame. Good luck, the wait is awful! I had my interview last Wednesday and got the offer yesterday which is really quick!
Oh that’s a shame. Good luck, the wait is awful! I had my interview last Wednesday and got the offer yesterday which is really quick!

Thank you. Fingers crossed I will hear soon.
I got the date for my interview at bedford 2 weeks before I was to attend. I had my interview on 7th March at bedford and heard back from them yesterday (16th march) so only took 9 days for them to get back to me.

I'm so excited to say that they have offered me an unconditional to start in September!

Good luck to you all and I hope you hear back soon xx
Original post by Megan Clewley
I got the date for my interview at bedford 2 weeks before I was to attend. I had my interview on 7th March at bedford and heard back from them yesterday (16th march) so only took 9 days for them to get back to me.

I'm so excited to say that they have offered me an unconditional to start in September!

Good luck to you all and I hope you hear back soon xx

Congratulations, I had my interview the same day as you and I got an offer yesterday too. I’m so happy and can not wait to start.x
(edited 6 years ago)
Congratulations, I had my interview the same day as you and I got an offer yesterday too. I’m so happy and can not wait to start.x

Amazing!! Well done!
Are you going to any of the open days? Xx
Are you on Facebook? It would be lovely to get to know people before we start. Xx
Original post by Megan Clewley
Are you on Facebook? It would be lovely to get to know people before we start. Xx

Yes I am it’s charlotte Hudson. I put your name in on Facebook to see if I recognised you from the interview and how bizarre I sat right next to you and we didn’t stop talking lol.x
Yes I am it’s charlotte Hudson. I put your name in on Facebook to see if I recognised you from the interview and how bizarre I sat right next to you and we didn’t stop talking lol.x

Hello, I've added you on fb if that' is ok? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending