Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear Stephen Fry,

You are one of my hero's and a huge inspiration in my life. You are one of the people who inspired me to become a politician.

I would like to know what tips you would give to someone who wants to become a politician? What do I have to remember? Any advice from you would be a dream come true!

Hope that you are having the most amazing day!

ReputationRep:
    What's your favourite Oscar Wilde quote?

ReputationRep:
    What's the best moment you've ever had on set ever? I do hope you say a Blackadder ^^

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that there's a link between social media use and mental health problems?

ReputationRep:
    This is some Jake Paul click bait ****

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think it's important to study literature?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mr Stephen Fry
    I wanted to ask you a quick question,

did you ever suffer anxiety/stress or depression..and if you did how did you overcome it/ are overcoming it ?
    Thank you,
    SafariSafa

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry the guy who made being "Gay" cool.

ReputationRep:
    How were your personal experiences with education? Did you have any difficulties along the way and how were you in terms of studying/revision? Were you a particularly able student or did you have your own struggles? (I know you went to Cambridge but I still think this question applies).

Thank you for taking your time to answer our questions.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mr. Stephen Fry,

I once had depression in year 11, but people around me simply said that I was too dramatic and 'exaggerating' my problems. Do you think that the public is too sceptical about the prevalence of mental health issues (and why?)

Thank you for your attention

ReputationRep:
    Hello Stephen,
    I've been a fan of Professor Trefusis for a long time since hearing his wireless essays on Mr Sherrins programme, do you think you might be plugging his dongle in again any time soon?

regards
    J

ReputationRep:
    tell stephen fry i love him

ReputationRep:
    Will Stephen ever go back onto QI as a contestant seeing as Sandi has been a contestant on the show before she took over?

ReputationRep:
    When you went to prison, did you ever drop the soap?

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry what methods of support and self-change would you advise when dealing with pressure and anxiety during studies.

Bit of a tongue-twister that ^
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Where do you think the line between the right to free speech and illegal hate speech lies?

I understand you're vegetarian with a view to becoming vegan, but you were struggling with the latter part a bit. How's it going now?

What's your spirit animal?

ReputationRep:
    Dear Stephen Fry,
    When will these questions be answered?

ReputationRep:
    I hope nobody is nasty to him or he might do one of his internet flounces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    I hope nobody is nasty to him or he might do one of his internet flounces.
    Given the immense level of immaturity and stupidity that is so often displayed throughout this website, I think it would be extremely unwise to rule out that eventuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    Given the immense level of immaturity and stupidity that is so often displayed throughout this website, I think it would be extremely unwise to rule out that eventuality.
    Fair

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.