Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When I was at school, in my geography lesson we were doing our coursework, colouring in maps etc. And there were 3 other people on my table, they all decided to get up and go and get some more colours from the front table, meanwhile I was left alone at the back table, my geography teacher was going round each table giving out sticky notes (and putting them onto the table), he came to my table and stuck the note down whilst I was reaching out to get some colours, it’s hard to explain without showing you what he did but basically he stuck the note down on the table whilst my hand was underneath his… and he kept pushing it down to make the sticky note stick when of course it was already stuck down.

I felt like he purposely kept trying to push it to touch the top part of my hand, and the worst thing about this is I remember him giving me eye contact when he kept rubbing his hand against mine, nobody saw this as I was at the back, alone. I was so shocked and scared, and told my friend after the lesson.

ReputationRep:
    He is defo a perve. I'm sorry but report him!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hamna98)
    A couple of days ago, in my geography lesson we were doing our coursework, colouring in maps etc. And there were 3 other people on my table, they all decided to get up and go and get some more colours from the front table, meanwhile I was left alone at the back table, my geography teacher was going round each table giving out sticky notes (and putting them onto the table), he came to my table and stuck the note down whilst I was reaching out to get some colours, it’s hard to explain without showing you what he did but basically he stuck the note down on the table whilst my hand was underneath his… and he kept pushing it down to make the sticky note stick when of course it was already stuck down.

I felt like he purposely kept trying to push it to touch the top part of my hand, and the worst thing about this is I remember him giving me eye contact when he kept rubbing his hand against mine, nobody saw this as I was at the back, alone. I was so shocked and scared, and told my friend after the lesson.
    Seems like your teacher doesnt get enough attention at home, what a disgrace doing that to a student

ReputationRep:
    OP report him!!

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest, did this happen to you in more than one occasion? Also, do you have any proof or evidence that your teacher is trying to hit up with you? I am asking because usually, if the teacher has a good reputation and name at the school, he might be able to manipulate you and make you seem guilty.

It is such a shame that your teacher is acting inappropriately with you. Please stay alert, take care and make sure that someone is near you when you are in his lessons as they might be able to help you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoulikaS2003)
    Just out of interest, did this happen in more than one occasion? Also, do you have any proof or evidence that your teacher is trying to hit up with you? I am asking because usually, if the teacher has a good reputation and name at the school, he might be able to manipulate you and make you seem to be guilty.
    Yes this was a one off, I have no evidence, but I have seen him staring at other girls' bums and boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Yes this was a one off, but I have seen him staring at other girls' bums and boobs.
    Okay. Consider meeting with all the victims and ask them to report him with you. Again, stay safe, be aware of your surroundings and make sure that someone is near you in case you need support.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes this was a one off, I have no evidence, but I have seen him staring at other girls' bums and boobs.
    Damn he reminds me of my french teacher, he was a A- rated Perv, could never keep his eyes U-rated

ReputationRep:
    How about any people looking at him? Does anyone look at him? How do you know exactly which areas of the bod y his eyes are focussed upon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Damn he reminds me of my french teacher, he was a A- rated Perv, could never keep his eyes U-rated
    What happened to the teacher? Was he caught and reported?

ReputationRep:
    How disgusting! I'm sorry that this had happened to you OP. Please report him
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What happened to the teacher? Was he caught and reported?
    No he left before anyone could say anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    No he left before anyone could say anything
    Wow. How pathetic. At least this madness stopped.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So he pressed on your hand using his hand? Or did I misunderstand this?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wow. How pathetic. At least this madness stopped.
    Yep but tbh he didnt look dodgy, like everyone liked him but whenever a girl walked past or something, he would look down and lick his lips, he was cringey asf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    So he pressed on your hand using his hand? Or did I misunderstand this?
    Yes his hand was on top of mine as he was pretending to stick the sticky note down!

ReputationRep:
    This is a sticky situation.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.