The Student Room Group

What should i do here ?

So recently i has this friend (if i can call him that anymore) and he knew i was interested in this girl i was talking to , she liked me and i liked her and i said to him i was gonna make a move on her until...

he literally asked her out and asked her to be his girlfriend , so she hasn't confirmed anything but she did go out with him (btw this was on sunday) and it was kind of a **** move of him because i told him i was going to make a move on her and then he does this.

Ik in hindsight it may not seem like a big deal but it really got to me especially because i've known him for years and i thought i could trust him , what should i do here , any help appreciated.

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ray_Shadows
So recently i has this friend (if i can call him that anymore) and he knew i was interested in this girl i was talking to , she liked me and i liked her and i was gonna make a move on her until...

he literally asked her out and asked her to be his girlfriend , so she hasn't confirmed anything but she did go out with him (btw this was on sunday) and it was kind of a **** move of him because i told him i was going to make a move on her and then he does this.

Ik in hindsight it may not seem like a big deal but it really got to me especially because i've known him for years and i thought i could trust him , what should i do here , any help appreciated.

Mate I have had similar things happen to me before. It's just one of those things that lads do. Did he know that you liked her? Did you tell him you were going to try make a move? If he knew that and did it yes its a **** move but if he didn't you should have said
Original post by Anom12349537:/
Mate I have had similar things happen to me before. It's just one of those things that lads do. Did he know that you liked her? Did you tell him you were going to try make a move? If he knew that and did it yes its a **** move but if he didn't you should have said

yes i did say that to him , i think i mentioned it up top

i told him way before sunday
Original post by Ray_Shadows
yes i did say that to him , i think i mentioned it up top

i told him way before sunday

Then yeah he's probably not a good mate. Learn that as a life lesson and pick more loyal friends in the future are the best things you can do
Original post by Anom12349537:/
Then yeah he's probably not a good mate. Learn that as a life lesson and pick more loyal friends in the future are the best things you can do

i just sucks because i really liked her aswell , but she hasn't confirmed whether she'll be his gf or not so idk yet :frown:
no no these are different people

btw and update for that , the girls bf messaged the guy who was harassing her and they talked it out and my friend never promised to speak to her again

but no these are two different people
i want to do something about it though because it was a sly move and this was the first time i ever thought i could go out with a girl , he knows that everyone else knows that , it's ridiculous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending