Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to find a way to revert back to the old snapchat layout, I did try downloading older versions of the app but now when I download old versions of snap the update just replaces it automatically. I've put my playstore on do not auto update apps but it doesn't seem to change anything. I know it's not a big deal but I really just dislike this layout to be honest I just hate it...

ReputationRep:
    the update is soooooo dumb it makes me anxious!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    I can't seem to find a way to revert back to the old snapchat layout, I did try downloading older versions of the app but now when I download old versions of snap the update just replaces it automatically. I've put my playstore on do not auto update apps but it doesn't seem to change anything. I know it's not a big deal but I really just dislike this layout to be honest I just hate it...
    My phone literally just updated snap, Im p*ssed off

ReputationRep:
    Name:  8B2E4325-A915-4A59-8B81-C0F75261AE49.jpg.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  28.9 KBName:  C8A54D30-83C4-421C-9033-FBD13D70EC8F.jpg.jpeg
Size:  24.2 KB
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    ^Found this earlier on Instagram hope it helps everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    Don’t worry, SnapChat have announced that they are going to reverse the update at some point. So you will just have to wait.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by 0lut0)
    (Original post by tooschool4cool)
    Name:  8B2E4325-A915-4A59-8B81-C0F75261AE49.jpg.jpeg
Size:  28.9 KBName:  C8A54D30-83C4-421C-9033-FBD13D70EC8F.jpg.jpeg
Size:  24.2 KB
    ^Found this earlier on Instagram hope it helps everyone xx
    It's worth taking a look at this: https://twitter.com/snapchatsupport/...18520834568192

You could potentially get locked out of your account for doing this.

Also, they keep coming up with this bs reply for everyone which says they hate it:

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 23.05.56.png
Views: 20
Size:  71.3 KB

Snapchat is a load of ********.

ReputationRep:
    The update is stupid
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Delete system 32
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MoulikaS2003)
    Don’t worry, SnapChat have announced that they are going to reverse the update at some point. So you will just have to wait.
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    It's worth taking a look at this: https://twitter.com/snapchatsupport/...18520834568192

You could potentially get locked out of your account for doing this.

Also, they keep coming up with this bs reply for everyone which says they hate it:

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 23.05.56.png
Views: 20
Size:  71.3 KB

Snapchat is a load of ********.
    Yeah, I haven't tried it so I can't say whether or not it works, and if there are any consequences so if people decide o use it do so at your own risk

ReputationRep:
    lol wheennnnnn??? I want it back to normal as soon as possible. I cant even find my damn story

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I haven't tried it so I can't say whether or not it works, and if there are any consequences so if people decide o use it do so at your own risk
    Okay. That is horrible, I guess I was looking at some fake news.Name:  8C47D476-F24B-4155-A98C-778607453723.jpg.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  18.4 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Okay. That is horrible, I guess I was looking at some fake news.Name:  8C47D476-F24B-4155-A98C-778607453723.jpg.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  18.4 KB
    Yep, fake news. It doesn't look like Snapchat is reverting the update anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    The update benefits them to be honest now were more exposed to ads on the discover page...it's just such a shame

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.