Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I am currently a first year EU student. I have been granted both tution fees and maintenance loan for the academic year 2017/2018 because of my migrant worker status (I earn around 500 pounds a month).

    However, I am finding it difficult to work and study at the same time. Is there any way to get a maintenance loan for my second academic year (as a EU student) without working? If no, what is the minimum amount of money that I would have to earn in order to get a maintenance loan?

The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.