Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I made my two friends be friends, now they leave me out watch

Announcements

Once my friend wanted to go to a school event and I was going with another friend so I said why don't you come along with us. I know this is pretty pathetic but from then on I have found out that them 2 are always hanging out together, doing stuff and never invite me. That is fair enough, but today there was another school event I was dying to go to and I asked one of the friends to go with me, she said yes and it was fine. Eventually we decided not to go because she couldn't make it to town, but I then found out that she and the other girl I introduced her to are going!! I asked her about it and she just laughed, they could have at least been honest with me. Am I totally overreacting?

ReputationRep:
    bE currFuL oF wHat yA wisH fOR.

You’re not overreacting. I guess it’s annoying in some sense - when they purposely leave you out.

Just make some new friends(genuinely) + do things with them + have fun with yourself.

I bet you that they will soon fall out and want you to be the mediator or come back to them - it always happens good luce.

(Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    bE currFuL oF wHat yA wisH fOR.

You’re not overreacting. I guess it’s annoying in some sense - when they purposely leave you out.

Just make some new friends(genuinely) + do things with them + have fun with yourself.

I bet you that they will soon fall out and want you to be the mediator or come back to them - it always happens good luce.

Thanks I think I probably should stop hanging out with them, I can tell they're using me but I'm so bad at making friends

ReputationRep:
    Omg they ain't worth it trust me

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.