Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    So I keep logging on to apply for my finance and loan for 2018/2019 but every time I get past the 6 “you should read the following” I get a error or sorry something has gone wrong message.
    Anyone else getting this?
    I have rang SFE and they’ve told me to print forms and apply that way.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Monte2586)
    Hi all
    So I keep logging on to apply for my finance and loan for 2018/2019 but every time I get past the 6 “you should read the following” I get a error or sorry something has gone wrong message.
    Anyone else getting this?
    I have rang SFE and they’ve told me to print forms and apply that way.
    Hi Monte2586,

We are aware that some students trying to use the customer portal to make and application or to view/update online account may receive the following message 'Something Has Gone Wrong'. This message will state:

Sorry, something has gone wrong

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.

Try and log into your account later and resume your application.

I do apologise for the inconvenience, we have a way of tracking these errors and we are working on finding a resolution to the error.

I suggest that in the meanwhile that you log out then log back in again.

Can you make sure that you are using a computer or a laptop, rather than a mobile or tablet and choose Google Chrome as your browser.

If you are still experiencing the same error message then I would advise you to print and complete the paper application instead.

You can be confident that we will data enter all the information for you and once entered, you will still be able to track the progress of your application online.

Thanks Rona

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rona

I’ve tried everything. Desktop, laptop and Mac. Tried windows explorer and chrome still the same message as you quoted.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Monte2586)
    Hi Rona

I’ve tried everything. Desktop, laptop and Mac. Tried windows explorer and chrome still the same message as you quoted.
    Hi Monte2586,

I am sorry that you are still experiencing the same error message, I would advise you to print and complete the paper application instead.

All applications take around six weeks to process, as I said we will data enter all the information for you and you will still be able to track the progress online.

I apologise again for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks Rona

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.