Turn on thread page Beta

17 and never had a relationship watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Same except I'm 21 LOL. having suicidal thoughts tho.
    Awww don’t worry I’m sure you will find someone x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    This exact thread every time, who the **** cares if they’ve been in a relationship or not at 17. I’m nearly 19 and I don’t give a **** that I haven’t been in one

(Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    This exact thread every time, who the **** cares if they’ve been in a relationship or not at 17. I’m nearly 19 and I don’t give a **** that I haven’t been in one
    Thanks lol

ReputationRep:
    Awww thank you for that, ngl that helps. You sound like a great guy thank you very much. Hope you find someone who makes you happy x
    Awh, thank you! You too. Have a nice pancake day 😉

(Original post by Daniel00)
    Awh, thank you! You too. Have a nice pancake day 😉
    Aww thanks. You too x

ReputationRep:
    Hey I’m 17 nearly 18. I’ve never had a date or been out with anyone. I really don’t know what’s wrong with me. Like I have been asked out a couple of times but then i like run away from it as like get nervous.

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense trying to get it across. Thanks
    Got my first girlfirend last year when i was 18, she broke up with me yesterday before valentines gg

ReputationRep:
    Dw I'm almost 120 and never been on a date or had a relationship

ReputationRep:
    I’m in the exact same position as you 😂😂😂.
    Personally, I think I’m a little afraid of not being good enough and being heart broken.
    I’ve never had any offers before, but I wouldn’t go on dates all willy-nilly without enjoying the person’s company.
    Plus, soon, I’ll be off to university, which means my relationship would be doomed - long-distance seems kinda idealistic. So, there is no point of dating someone because I’m 95% sure it won’t last.
    All of your friends probably have never experienced love, they probably want some street-cred or are looking to get a little nasty, just to experiment.

(Original post by RandomDankness)
    Got my first girlfirend last year when i was 18, she broke up with me yesterday before valentines gg
    Awww sorry to hear that. Hope you are okay and meet someone else soon x
    (Original post by nj23)
    I’m in the exact same position as you 😂😂😂.
    Personally, I think I’m a little afraid of not being good enough and being heart broken.
    I’ve never had any offers before, but I wouldn’t go on dates all willy-nilly without enjoying the person’s company.
    Plus, soon, I’ll be off to university, which means my relationship would be doomed - long-distance seems kinda idealistic. So, there is no point of dating someone because I’m 95% sure it won’t last.
    All of your friends probably have never experienced love, they probably want some street-cred or are looking to get a little nasty, just to experiment.
    Omg at the start that’s the same as me. I’m just really nervous about like not knowing what I’m doing etc which means I run away from situation z

(Original post by james ionicbond)
    Dw I'm almost 120 and never been on a date or had a relationship
    Awwww

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.