Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I need to move out of the property I live in due to health reasons. I need to do this as soon as possible but I will need a new tenant.


    Lovely 3 bedroom house near Headingley. A convenience store is situated across the road and good bus links are available in and out of Leeds city centre. Downstairs is shared but is very spacious and feels like a home. The property also has a garden and a driveway (could fit 2 cars and other parking is available on the road outside too).*

    The property can be let by individuals in each room or a set of 3 friends.*

    Sad to be leaving this property but due to personal circumstances we have to move.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.