Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm on ESA/PIP so when I'm filling in the income evidence for the past 3 years it asks for a start and end date for each thing but my benefits are ongoing so I'm not sure what to put for the end date? Thanks.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by JDT67868978979)
    I'm on ESA/PIP so when I'm filling in the income evidence for the past 3 years it asks for a start and end date for each thing but my benefits are ongoing so I'm not sure what to put for the end date? Thanks.
    Hi JDT67868978979,

Just to clarify, what section of the form are you filling out?

Thank you,

John.

ReputationRep:
    Hi John,
    It's in the 'about you' section at the start. It asks if you have supported yourself for the past 3 years and then for the details of your employer/benefit office name and the start/end dates for your income.
    Thanks.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.