Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I ve recently applied for few unis, such as mdx, roehampton, kingston, east london and Westminster. I got the conditional offer to all of these. The course i applied for is biomedical science. After receveing replies I wanted to decide between those. But i just think that this unis are low in ranks. I thought im not capable to attend better unis but now im not sure if i ve decided correctly. I think it is too late to change anything. Are these unis that bad? Should I take the gap year or keep studying in my country( i live in europe)? I know these are my choices and it is too late to do uni research but i hesitate a lot. I hope sb say something that wont picture these as total rubbish. Thank you for the answers
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Bizon)
    Hi,
    I ve recently applied for few unis, such as mdx, roehampton, kingston, east london and Westminster. I got the conditional offer to all of these. The course i applied for is biomedical science. After receveing replies I wanted to decide between those. But i just think that this unis are low in ranks. I thought im not capable to attend better unis but now im not sure if i ve decided correctly. I think it is too late to change anything. Are these unis that bad? Should I take the gap year or keep studying in my country( i live in europe)? I know these are my choices and it is too late to do uni research but i hesitate a lot. I hope sb say something that wont picture these as total rubbish. Thank you for the answers
    Do you know is the courses are accredited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    How do I check that?
    E: I think if understood correctly, all of them must be accredited.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It should be on the universities websites

ReputationRep:
    It should be on the universities websites
    So, what if they are accredited?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bizon)
    So, what if they are accredited?
    Accreditation makes no difference if you don't plan to work in the NHS. Choose the course that interests you the most but if you are worried about the unis you can always withdraw and apply either through clearing or through extra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Accreditation makes no difference if you don't plan to work in the NHS. Choose the course that interests you the most but if you are worried about the unis you can always withdraw and apply either through clearing or through extra.
    Where can i find more info about clearing and extra?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bizon)
    Where can i find more info about clearing and extra?
    Google both

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.