Turn on thread page Beta

my boyfriend cheated on me what do i do watch

ive been with my boyfriend for 18 months and i found out the other day that he has kissed me best friend a couple of times at the start of our relationship. i dont know if i should forgive him or get rid of both of them
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    How long ago is "at the start"?

If we are talking years, you could probably drop that. Though having said that, it's an ultimate betrayal on both parts that your best friend was involved.

ReputationRep:
    move on. im going to show you tough love. This guy as you are reading this message is probably plowing some other girl right now and just has the nuts hanging out. Dont waste your energy and time thinking about him and go out there and just move on

ReputationRep:
    Leave him

ReputationRep:
    Leave him. I think you’re probably going to end up blaming one of them, but just remember they both did you dirty. The entire point of dating is to see whether or not you are compatible with a person, cheating is the biggest red-flag going.

After you have done that, I seriously recommend the song “New Rules” by Dua Lipa. It’s legit the best song to listen to to stop you from letting the guy hurt you again!

Best of luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.