Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I owned a S6 edge which unfortunately passed the bucket and can't be repaired .

Would IPhone 7 be a good upgrade or is it too similar in specs?

Also why are deals for EE or other company on Money supermarket cheaper than let's say EE's website?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What is most important in a phone to you? What do you use it for the most?

Would IPhone 7 be a good upgrade or is it too similar in specs?
    Well if your current phone is dead then anything that works sounds like it would be a pretty solid upgrade.

Also why are deals for EE or other company on Money supermarket cheaper than let's say EE's website?

Thanks
    There's a few different models that allow third parties to offer cheaper contracts, some simply cut their prices and take a smaller amount of comission from the networks in order to sell a larger volume of contracts.

ReputationRep:
    What about the Samsung s8?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    What is most important in a phone to you? What do you use it for the most?

Well if your current phone is dead then anything that works sounds like it would be a pretty solid upgrade.

There's a few different models that allow third parties to offer cheaper contracts, some simply cut their prices and take a smaller amount of comission from the networks in order to sell a larger volume of contracts.
    Probably use it for social media the most. I would say camera is also very important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahh.08)
    What about the Samsung s8?
    I've been on android for the past few years so thought an iPhone would be something new for me

ReputationRep:
    Oneplus 5T in red

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.