Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear fellow Brethren

i will try to keep this short. i had a crush on this girl who used to go to my gym. A crush that was over a year and didnt have the guts to even tlak to her but i am pretty sure she knew i liked her. Anyway, she left the gym now and goes to another gym nearby so my eyecandy has left my life

now the question is.. should i message her on instagram? if so, what shall i say?

remember that i never ever spoken to this girl but saw her many times in the gym lol.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Considering you've never spoken to her, it would be a bit weird to message her now she's gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Considering you've never spoken to her, it would be a bit weird to message her now she's gone.
    Indeed. But i was thinking if i could just take that weirdness/awkwardness away by sending a funny/cheeky message. I have the attitude now where i have nothing to lose and if anything..something to gain.

Personally, I'd find it cute. As long as you aren't a creep about it and truly "fancy" her, but if you just want to sleep with her then it's a bit boring - if so, don't message her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Personally, I'd find it cute. As long as you aren't a creep about it and truly "fancy" her, but if you just want to sleep with her then it's a bit boring - if so, don't message her.
    na.. my intentions are pure

but what to message?? can you give an example please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.