Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Damn I really want at least 5 digestive biscuits and a cuppa so bad now.

Biscuits, tea and TSaRguments. It’s the simple things in life. :mmm:
    It really is. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    QE2 MiszshorTea786

I think the two of you should stop hijacking every thread related to Islam and stop having your little arguments in it. Try to do something helpful and help OP by giving him/her suggestions.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RickHendricks)
    QE2 MiszshorTea786

I think the two of you should stop hijacking every thread related to Islam and stop having your little arguments in it. Try to do something helpful and help OP by giving him/her suggestions.
    I'm sorry, I don't have anything to contribute to this topic.

I'll keep to the topic or make my own thread next time.

Thank you RickHendricks

Sorry OP.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    says who? that's the first I've heard of it. I'm a Muslim female and also am attracted to women..
    pretty much every religious person ive spoken to said theyd be okay with their daughter being lesbian but not their sons being gay. i think its just the idea of masculinity and how the family is passed through sons not daughters

(Original post by filmaker)
    pretty much every religious person ive spoken to said theyd be okay with their daughter being lesbian but not their sons being gay. i think its just the idea of masculinity and how the family is passed through sons not daughters
    Religious as in Muslim or other faiths? and how is the family passed through sons and not daughters? I'm confused...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickHendricks)
    QE2 MiszshorTea786

I agree.
    However, it is my duty to correct nonsense on the issue, wherever I see it. I refer you to my first post on this thread.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.