Turn on thread page Beta

Gender Equality watch

ReputationRep:
    I am Male and I wanna contribute to Gender Equality by doing makeup; as I believe females are quite ahead in this makeup thing. Therefore how about we Male step our game up and this way we can also contribute to Gender Equality. If people around the world are looking for Gender Equality desperately, then why do people say makeup would look odd or it’s gay on males.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intellectual9)
    I am Male and I wanna contribute to Gender Equality by doing makeup; as I believe females are quite ahead in this makeup thing. Therefore how about we Male step our game up and this way we can also contribute to Gender Equality. If people around the world are looking for Gender Equality desperately, then why do people say makeup would look odd or it’s gay on males.
    Do what makes you happy. The first male covergirl was last year:
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-pretty-977407

ReputationRep:
    Love this thread. Well I'm male and don't wear make up, but it's not because I'm afraid to, it's just i don't want to. So wear what you want. Yeah you might get a few stares if you walked out like a full on drag act but i don't see any issue on it. When i buy clothes i buy them because i look hot in them, not because i don't want to be viewed as a tramp😂, whats wrong with being a tramp haha. At some point in life you'll realise that majority of the time we only do these things to please other people. Believe me if i had the courage to start sing out loud to my music i would, but the only reason i don't is because i'd probs look like a nutter. So do what you want, not what others want!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.