Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dealing with Vac Scheme Rejection? watch

I had a assessment centre at Gowling today and I feel I did terribly and got really nervous during the group activity and think I came across as rude. In my writing task I wasted too much time reading the brief and I think I did really bad in that.

I am now just waiting on getting the rejection phone call and tbh I have worked quite hard for this, passed 4 previous stages (this being the last) so I will be heartbroken if I got rejected which I see as inevitable after my performance.

So how do you get over it? I cant concentrate on my current uni work and I feel a rejection will really hinder me in my degree.

Any advice guy?

Hi, so sorry to hear that you don't think your AC for Gowling went well! I have this AC on Tuesday and was wondering if you had any advice? What did the written and group exercises entail?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.