Don't think it's ever crossed my mind tbh. Too addicted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    The OP. I’ve fancied him forever :innocent:
    I’m confused lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    The thought generally crosses my mind a few times a week at this point. How many times a week do you think about it momentarily?
    Many times.People here get on my nerves,especially pretentious, politically correct snobs.
    I don't care whether my account gets deleted or not,my go to forum is the misc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink2000)
    I’m confused lol
    Confused how? I’m telling the OP that if he’s thinking of deleting his account, he should give me his number before he deletes his account and I can’t contact him.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You know likewise Don't think I'd ever actually delete it truth be told, just crosses my mind sometimes for some reason. I feel like I'd only regret it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You know likewise Don't think I'd ever actually delete it truth be told, just crosses my mind sometimes for some reason. I feel like I'd only regret it :lol:
    It’s too valuable. So many sacred memories.

Just do what I do and disappear for a couple of months/years if you ever feel like it’s too much

ReputationRep:
    Confused how? I’m telling the OP that if he’s thinking of deleting his account, he should give me his number before he deletes his account and I can’t contact him.
    Oh sorry I was being stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink2000)
    Oh sorry I was being stupid
    I’d like to think what you thought was going on hahahahah

ReputationRep:
    I’d like to think what you thought was going on hahahahah
    Haha sorry lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It’s too valuable. So many sacred memories.

Just do what I do and disappear for a couple of months/years if you ever feel like it’s too much
    IKR, plus I'm at max gems so if anything I could sell the account to someone

I did actually leave for a few months like a year ago, I was planning on leaving forever and the account deletion option wasn't around then so I left the account and proper said bye to people and everything... then after a few months I missed it so I came back :lol: Went AWOL for like a year in 2014 as well.

This is adorable I still remember when you two used flirt all day

ReputationRep:
    I've already deleted one account due to associating it with a darker period of my life. This one's a keeper methinks.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    I just can't believe how long it's been since that used to happen and that I'm coming up to 5 years of being a member here :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    I won’t delete but most probably will just disappear...

ReputationRep:
    Never. I stopped pretending I had a life outside of TSR or that I would ever leave this place, long ago.

ReputationRep:
    There's no point deleting your account Woody

the account deleting option is a farce. All your posts remain intact, all that happens is your username changes to something like username32485858 and you can't post anymore. People can still tell it's you from previous quotes too...

i'm sure thestudentrooms top admin can do a proper hard delete of users [username deleted from database and all posts removed] but they are choosing not to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Awww I can’t believe you remember. Those were the days I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget all my TSR friends/acquaintances/lovers. I wish I could say the same for the people I went to school with :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I shan't dare to do such a thing. How else would I be able to reply to troll wannabes to shut em down or identify their BS?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.