Turn on thread page Beta

Used to be a TSR regular watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All of a sudden I’ve started to miss TSR so much lol. I used to come on TSR religiously about 5 years ago - literally every single day. Can I come back now?

Let’s bring all the cool people back too please xoxo
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Yeah. The cool kids are different now. Still the same threads and trolling though. Less imsoacademic, subs and community, more random friendly advice requests with recycled trolling from regs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 8472)
    Yeah. The cool kids are different now. Still the same threads and trolling though.
    I’ve been looking at some of the threads and it just seems to be so different.. not like how it used to be. Yeah there’s still the trolling and racism and all that, but there’s no community feel anymore. I want to bring that back
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hi

Not been missing much tbh, this place has gone down the crapper :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    All of a sudden I’ve started to miss TSR so much lol. I used to come on TSR religiously about 5 years ago - literally every single day. Can I come back now?

yes. I just received a rep from you for a one yr old thread you made..hiya

ReputationRep:
    I know why there's no community feel...wanna hear my theory..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Gwon san

ReputationRep:

It was a lot better back then compared to now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Hi

Not been missing much tbh, this place has gone down the crapper :lol:
    I just posted on your thread. It’s meant to be

Honestly it breaks my heart. What has happened...

yes. I just received a rep from you for a one yr old thread you made..hiya
    Hehe, I’m just reminiscing. I didn’t think I’d get caught, oops. How are you doing this fine evening?

ReputationRep:
    Cause I haven’t been here?

Kidding. Let’s hear it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I just posted on your thread. It’s meant to be

Honestly it breaks my heart. What has happened...
    It totally is

More trolls and purposely inflammatory threads, less banter between the regulars. Pretty much the crux of it.

Where have you been all my life anyhow, how's things

ReputationRep:
    It totally is

More trolls and purposely inflammatory threads, less banter between the regulars. Pretty much the crux of it.

Where have you been all my life anyhow, how's things
    It just seems to be more of a “google for students” than an actual platform where people joke around and meet etc.

I was too busy being murdered by law school, but I am graduating this summer and I could not be happier. Applying for a masters now so fingers crossed I get an offer. How is everything with you? :kiss:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It just seems to be more of a “google for students” than an actual platform where people joke around and meet etc.

I was too busy being murdered by law school, but I am graduating this summer and I could not be happier. Applying for a masters now so fingers crossed I get an offer. How is everything with you? :kiss:
    Pretty much! There's a lot of joking around in troll threads but it's mostly just people taking the piss out of the OP for being such a knob-end :lol:

Yeahhhhh, I remember last time we were properly speaking you were just enrolling I think Time really flies. Good luck with your offer! I'm good thanks, same old me, working, training and general mooching around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    Gwon san
    Cause I haven’t been here?

Kidding. Let’s hear it.
    because...the people who "made" tsr what it was (and judging by older threads I've seen and the members who posted in them) they've all evaporated, moved on. The demographic of the active and popular users then also seemed to be different if not totally opposite than the one nowadays. For example, the females were over 18s women with large busts (so I heard ); females these days are under 18s with hijabs and cartoon display pics. And I feel there was a tug of war for popularity with the former demographic and the remaining one. The remaining demographic seems content with not using tsr as an academic facebook, they really want it to be a lame message forum for anonymous sixth formers.

ReputationRep:
    BOY-EE. Just said that lol because the people here can't meet up, they're underage with strict parents.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much! There's a lot of joking around in troll threads but it's mostly just people taking the piss out of the OP for being such a knob-end :lol:

Yeahhhhh, I remember last time we were properly speaking you were just enrolling I think Time really flies. Good luck with your offer! I'm good thanks, same old me, working, training and general mooching around
    I don’t think there will ever be TSR without trolling the OP

I know, that was just under 4 years ago!! It’s mad how quick things can change. Thank you very much. You still big into training? I can’t even imagine how huge you must look now. I’m still waiting for that picture

ReputationRep:
    I vaguely remember your username :hmmmm:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    For example, the females were over 18s women with large busts (so I heard )
    I discovered TSR a little too late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I discovered TSR a little too late
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    because...the people who "made" tsr what it was (and judging by older threads I've seen and the members who posted in them) they've all evaporated, moved on. The demographic of the active and popular users then also seemed to be different if not totally opposite than the one nowadays. For example, the females were over 18s women with large busts (so I heard ); females these days are under 18s with hijabs and cartoon display pics. And I feel there was a tug of war for popularity with the former demographic and the remaining one. The remaining demographic seems content with not using tsr as an academic facebook, they really want it to be a lame message forum for anonymous sixth formers.
    It’s like you read my mind.

My big boobs used to be everywhere. You can still find photos of me everywhere on here :teehee:

I mean fair enough, TSR should always have that section where you can come on and ask all your academic questions and whatnot, but we did have that all those years ago alongside all the bantiful crap and it worked so well. I’m on a mission to bring it back. Let’s go

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.