Turn on thread page Beta

Used to be a TSR regular watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    I don’t think there will ever be TSR without trolling the OP

I know, that was just under 4 years ago!! It’s mad how quick things can change. Thank you very much. You still big into training? I can’t even imagine how huge you must look now. I’m still waiting for that picture
    There are so many anonymous or new user troll threads in the relationships forums now that it's all just part of the course here :lol:

That long, eh... mad ting. Yeah, still bang on my training these days. 2016 was a really *****y year for it, but last year was good. Can't remember if I showed you what I looked like 3-4 years ago, but yeah, quite a bit bigger now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I vaguely remember your username :hmmmm:
    I think we crossed paths on all those religious debates, no? The good times. You were someone I always admired, can’t believe you’re still here!

(Original post by The Night King)
    I discovered TSR a little too late
    You missed out buddy, but it’s never too late

ReputationRep:
    It’s like you read my mind.

My big boobs used to be everywhere. You can still find photos of me everywhere on here :teehee:

I mean fair enough, TSR should always have that section where you can come on and ask all your academic questions and whatnot, but we did have that all those years ago alongside all the bantiful crap and it worked so well. I’m on a mission to bring it back. Let’s go
    the only way that can happen is if tsr stops pining to the remaining demographic and makes it an exciting and funny and welcoming place for over 18s, particular the busty ones.

ReputationRep:
    I discovered TSR a little too late
    actually you had SQ. As nutty as she was, she was still busty.

*throws flowers on her tsr gravestone*

ReputationRep:
    now.

show me ur bewbs. lol.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    All of a sudden I’ve started to miss TSR so much lol. I used to come on TSR religiously about 5 years ago - literally every single day. Can I come back now?

Let’s bring all the cool people back too please xoxo
    Welcome back. 😁.

How are you doing?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    because...the people who "made" tsr what it was (and judging by older threads I've seen and the members who posted in them) they've all evaporated, moved on. The demographic of the active and popular users then also seemed to be different if not totally opposite than the one nowadays. For example, the females were over 18s women with large busts (so I heard ); females these days are under 18s with hijabs and cartoon display pics. And I feel there was a tug of war for popularity with the former demographic and the remaining one. The remaining demographic seems content with not using tsr as an academic facebook, they really want it to be a lame message forum for anonymous sixth formers.
    You’ve thought about this too much, I need some milk.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    You missed out buddy, but it’s never too late
    Well, you’re back after all :sexface:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    now.

show me ur bewbs. lol.
    Cloth off. Bobs and vagene

ReputationRep:
    because...the people who "made" tsr what it was (and judging by older threads I've seen and the members who posted in them) they've all evaporated, moved on. The demographic of the active and popular users then also seemed to be different if not totally opposite than the one nowadays. For example, the females were over 18s women with large busts (so I heard ); females these days are under 18s with hijabs and cartoon display pics. And I feel there was a tug of war for popularity with the former demographic and the remaining one. The remaining demographic seems content with not using tsr as an academic facebook, they really want it to be a lame message forum for anonymous sixth formers.
    I've definitely been here too long if I know names of people in both groups of females you're referring to 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    There are so many anonymous or new user troll threads in the relationships forums now that it's all just part of the course here :lol:

That long, eh... mad ting. Yeah, still bang on my training these days. 2016 was a really *****y year for it, but last year was good. Can't remember if I showed you what I looked like 3-4 years ago, but yeah, quite a bit bigger now
    I noticed that - so much anonymity! It's just not the same.

Well done you. The gym and I have such a complicated relationship, I don't know how you do it. You haven't!! You always wanted me to beg for the goods, but I was too good for that I think it's time I get my photo.

now.

show me ur bewbs. lol.
    I thought Valentine's day was all about giving the girl what she wants hm?

(Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Welcome back. 😁.

How are you doing?
    Thank you! I'm very well thank you, happy to be back. How about yourself?

Well, you’re back after all :sexface:
    I might just have to spice TSR up a bit just to get it going again...

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that - so much anonymity! It's just not the same.

Well done you. The gym and I have such a complicated relationship, I don't know how you do it. You haven't!! You always wanted me to beg for the goods, but I was too good for that I think it's time I get my photo.

I thought Valentine's day was all about giving the girl what she wants hm?

Thank you! I'm very well thank you, happy to be back. How about yourself?

I might just have to spice TSR up a bit just to get it going again...
    be careful not to add too much spice. you'll scare the devout virgins away aka 90% of the place.

ReputationRep:
    Cloth off. Bobs and vagene

(Original post by Black Water)
    You’ve thought about this too much, I need some milk.
    everyone knows it just too scared to say it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    I've definitely been here too long if I know names of people in both groups of females you're referring to 😂😂
    do tell, sir

ReputationRep:

everyone knows it just too scared to say it
    Pretty much lol.

ReputationRep:
    be careful not to add too much spice. you'll scare the devout virgins away aka 90% of the place.
    Maybe that’s just what we need. An extermination. Get rid of all the virgins and keep the bad boys
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Maybe that’s just what we need. An extermination. Get rid of all the virgins and keep the bad boys
    I second this :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    I second this :fuhrer:
    When shall we start? :battle:

ReputationRep:
    No red gems
    Slight off comments get warning
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    No red gems
    Slight off comments get warning
    I was thinking about this. I really miss the neg reps. Made TSR interesting.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.