Political Ambassador
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    When shall we start? :battle:
    After my cards expire. I am 1 warning away from another permaban
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well done you. The gym and I have such a complicated relationship, I don't know how you do it. You haven't!! You always wanted me to beg for the goods, but I was too good for that I think it's time I get my photo.
    Fear of being skinny again is why I do it :rofl: Ah, well then. You weren't adverse to begging for a different type of goods though I'll do you a deal, if you become a regular again I'll sort you out

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about this. I really miss the neg reps. Made TSR interesting.
    I had many reds, now I've gone green. How I miss them. It was like the ASBO of TSR.

😔
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh. Another reason is, because people back then seemed more keen to meet up and date or whatever, you never had to ask "does this race like that race?" Which is what the forums are full of, dating advice for silly people. Sometimes I browse the older threads, I see these questions asked way more now. I would've liked to experience a tsr more mature about sex and dating and just life in general you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    I had many reds, now I've gone green. How I miss them. It was like the ASBO of TSR.

😔

my typical asbo joke:
    how many gcse's have you got? Far more asbos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    After my cards expire. I am 1 warning away from another permaban
    Oh my. Let us behave for a few days :giggle:

(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Fear of being skinny again is why I do it :rofl: Ah, well then. You weren't adverse to begging for a different type of goods though I'll do you a deal, if you become a regular again I'll sort you out
    If only my fear of being fat was enough :innocent: Well, I hate to say it but you were always turning me on. I couldn’t resist

I like that deal. We’re on.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Not been missing much tbh, this place has gone down the crapper :lol:
    I'm sure they already said that 5 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)

😔
    What world do we live in if we ignore the fact that some people are just not going to like you or what you say. It’s nonsense. Bring the reds back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Oh. Another reason is, because people back then seemed more keen to meet up and date or whatever, you never had to ask "does this race like that race?" Which is what the forums are full of, dating advice for silly people. Sometimes I browse the older threads, I see these questions asked way more now. I would've liked to experience a tsr more mature about sex and dating and just life in general you know?
    And you can’t even say sex or masturbation or even explore your sexuality/body/whatever without all these people telling you off. I feel so guilty even talking about it 😡 It’s become a dystopian society.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I hate to say it but you were always turning me on. I couldn’t resist
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If only my fear of being fat was enough :innocent: Well, I hate to say it but you were always turning me on. I couldn’t resist

I like that deal. We’re on.
    Well, last time you uploaded pics you were in great shape anyway, so yeah :innocent: We'd totally get banned if we were to flirt out on the forums now the way we used to, mods are so uptight now :lol: Well, I might anyway, you weren't quite as dirty-mouthed as me

Well then, here's to you hopefully becoming a full-timer again :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I have no boundaries, oopsies

ReputationRep:
    do tell, sir
    Can't, she's watching me :creep:

ReputationRep:
    I have no boundaries, oopsies
    pfft boundaries? who needs em. lol.

(Original post by alexschmalex)
    Can't, she's watching me :creep:
    :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Well, last time you uploaded pics you were in great shape anyway, so yeah :innocent: We'd totally get banned if we were to flirt out on the forums now the way we used to, mods are so uptight now :lol: Well, I might anyway, you weren't quite as dirty-mouthed as me

Well then, here's to you hopefully becoming a full-timer again :rofl:
    Yeah I’m trying to maintain it by shaking my ass off on the dance floor, but that’s pretty much it lol. You must be joking. Life is all about the sugar and spice and I think you’ve got this completely wrong. I was always the dirty nymph, you couldn’t handle me at times. Don’t deny it baby.

pfft boundaries? who needs em. lol.
    True that. Let’s just all take our clothes off 😉
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah I’m trying to maintain it by shaking my ass off on the dance floor, but that’s pretty much it lol. You must be joking. Life is all about the sugar and spice and I think you’ve got this completely wrong. I was always the dirty nymph, you couldn’t handle me at times. Don’t deny it baby.
    A shaking ass is an ass worth looking at IKR, if I wanna say all the things I'd like to do to you out in public and have people be shocked about it, that should be my right
    Well, you were definitely never afraid to just tell me how you were feeling aha, but I'm basically a massive perv so you've met your match

ReputationRep:
    A shaking ass is an ass worth looking at IKR, if I wanna say all the things I'd like to do to you out in public and have people be shocked about it, that should be my right
    Well, you were definitely never afraid to just tell me how you were feeling aha, but I'm basically a massive perv so you've met your match
    It sure is. Booty, boobs and brains, that's all you need It really should. I'm sure people would love to hear your ideas, after all, they could get a few sex tips out of it.

Oh god no, I'm too open for that. And you were always good at making me feel (naughty) things. I think we're perfect for each other. Look at us after all this time! :smug:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It sure is. Booty, boobs and brains, that's all you need It really should. I'm sure people would love to hear your ideas, after all, they could get a few sex tips out of it.

Oh god no, I'm too open for that. And you were always good at making me feel (naughty) things. I think we're perfect for each other. Look at us after all this time! :smug:
    You know it :top: I've sort of nailed the boundaries of what I can and can't say tbf, I've talked in detail about my antics on here a lot but as long as you're not graphic, you'll be fine.

Yep, you're still a nympho, I'm still a perv, some people never change Hard to find two people compatible like that. Would sort of worry that we'd never wanna leave the bedroom and our careers would go down the toilet :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You know it :top: I've sort of nailed the boundaries of what I can and can't say tbf, I've talked in detail about my antics on here a lot but as long as you're not graphic, you'll be fine.

Yep, you're still a nympho, I'm still a perv, some people never change Hard to find two people compatible like that. Would sort of worry that we'd never wanna leave the bedroom and our careers would go down the toilet :lol:
    I think I need to work on that myself. I never know when to stop :innocent:

Exactly. It's a match made in heaven. One of my relationships ended because all I wanted to do was have sex. He'd tell me that Sundays were meant for chilling/boring stuff, and I responded saying Sundays were made for endless sex :oops: But y'know what? We'd make it work.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I think I need to work on that myself. I never know when to stop :innocent:

Exactly. It's a match made in heaven. One of my relationships ended because all I wanted to do was have sex. He'd tell me that Sundays were meant for chilling/boring stuff, and I responded saying Sundays were made for endless sex :oops: But y'know what? We'd make it work.
    Well DW, we'll save all the x-rated stuff for talking in private

We totally are Sorta why I've stayed single tbh, or one of the reasons at least. I'd never cheat, but at the same time I've been in relationships where I'm just not getting enough and as I said, I'm not a cheater and I don't think it was fair on either of us to continue the relationship because I'd get frustrated at having to tug myself off while I was in a relationship and I didn't want the girl to just have sex with me just for the sake of shutting me up :lol:
    I've got a "friend with benefits" atm and she's just like me, sex mad... only problem is, I work days and she works evenings, so we can't sort each other out all the time. So I still have to make do with my hand a bit :rolleyes: We slot each other in at the most odd times sometimes, like I've taken her somewhere quiet and banged her in the back of my car inbetween jobs at work and in the staff toilets at the bar she works at during her 15 minute break :rofl:
    Sundays are meant for sex

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.