Turn on thread page Beta

Used to be a TSR regular watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    Yeah I’m trying to maintain it by shaking my ass off on the dance floor, but that’s pretty much it lol. You must be joking. Life is all about the sugar and spice and I think you’ve got this completely wrong. I was always the dirty nymph, you couldn’t handle me at times. Don’t deny it baby.

True that. Let’s just all take our clothes off 😉
    im already naked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Well DW, we'll save all the x-rated stuff for talking in private

We totally are Sorta why I've stayed single tbh, or one of the reasons at least. I'd never cheat, but at the same time I've been in relationships where I'm just not getting enough and as I said, I'm not a cheater and I don't think it was fair on either of us to continue the relationship because I'd get frustrated at having to tug myself off while I was in a relationship and I didn't want the girl to just have sex with me just for the sake of shutting me up :lol:
    I've got a "friend with benefits" atm and she's just like me, sex mad... only problem is, I work days and she works evenings, so we can't sort each other out all the time. So I still have to make do with my hand a bit :rolleyes: We slot each other in at the most odd times sometimes, like I've taken her somewhere quiet and banged her in the back of my car inbetween jobs at work and in the staff toilets at the bar she works at during her 15 minute break :rofl:
    Sundays are meant for sex
    Already on it

It is so hard these days to find someone who can match your energy, sexually and even simply mentally. I do think that's why a lot of people cheat, they're just not satisfied because they're not getting enough. I respect you a lot for understanding that and avoiding it.

That seems like a perfect arrangement, despite the time differences. If you're making it work, that's all that count? I'm sure somebody with the same hours as you would make life easier but we can't have everything we want in life :lol: That's crazy, I need a guy who'll be that adventurous with me. The guy I was seeing before would tell me off if I wanted a bit of naughty time in public toilets..... What happened to chivalry and giving a girl what she wants? :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    im already naked
    I wouldn't expect anything less from you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Already on it

It is so hard these days to find someone who can match your energy, sexually and even simply mentally. I do think that's why a lot of people cheat, they're just not satisfied because they're not getting enough. I respect you a lot for understanding that and avoiding it.

That seems like a perfect arrangement, despite the time differences. If you're making it work, that's all that count? I'm sure somebody with the same hours as you would make life easier but we can't have everything we want in life :lol: That's crazy, I need a guy who'll be that adventurous with me. The guy I was seeing before would tell me off if I wanted a bit of naughty time in public toilets..... What happened to chivalry and giving a girl what she wants? :innocent:
    Yeah, that's it really. I mean, I'd never go there because to me it's the ultimate betrayal, but you can see the motivation behind it sometimes, absolutely.

It's a good arrangement. We have the perks of being in a relationship, such as regular sex, going out and having fun together and so on, without all the BS like having to answer to each other and if we wanna bang someone else, we can, no jealousy or feelings involved. I can just tell that we'd never be good in a relationship as we're both set in our own ways in the way we like to keep our living space and stuff and we'd end up hating each other and if someone asks if I think we'll ever end up together my answer is generally no without a moment's hesitation; but as friends, we're great and we're both really adventurous sexually, so it's all good :top:
    IKR, sometimes the urge just strikes and you need to do something about it. We'd be one of those couples that gets caught out and uploaded to efukt or some **** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    All of a sudden I’ve started to miss TSR so much lol. I used to come on TSR religiously about 5 years ago - literally every single day. Can I come back now?

Let’s bring all the cool people back too please xoxo
    :hi:

I remember your username from back when I first started using TSR :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsMars)
    :hi:

I remember your username from back when I first started using TSR :lol:
    Omg hello, I remember you :love:

It’s been a while. I wanted to take a break from TSR which ended up lasting 4 years :lol: how have you been?

ReputationRep:
    Omg hello, I remember you :love:

It’s been a while. I wanted to take a break from TSR which ended up lasting 4 years :lol: how have you been?
    You do? :eyeball:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm pretty sure I had a different username when you were around

How am I?
    Am at a point in my life where I really hate that question

You?

ReputationRep:
    You do? :eyeball:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm pretty sure I had a different username when you were around

How am I?
    Am at a point in my life where I really hate that question

You?
    Well, I didn't recognise your username, so I did a bit of snooping around and realised you were lil*******7 (censored it cause I'm not sure if you've changed it for a reason :lol:) and I definitely remember that username. We were on a lot of threads together

Oh dear, that's not always good. I'm here for a chat if you ever need somebody!
    I'm okay, I think. I have a dissertation to write which is stressing me out, but oh well, the life of being at uni :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I didn't recognise your username, so I did a bit of snooping around and realised you were lil*******7 (censored it cause I'm not sure if you've changed it for a reason :lol:) and I definitely remember that username. We were on a lot of threads together

Oh dear, that's not always good. I'm here for a chat if you ever need somebody!
    I'm okay, I think. I have a dissertation to write which is stressing me out, but oh well, the life of being at uni :rolleyes:
    We were indeed :yep:

Thank you :hugs:
    What are you writing it on? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    We were indeed :yep:

Thank you :hugs:
    What are you writing it on? :curious:
    :love:

I'm writing it on the balance between civil liberties and state securities when it comes to terrorism - so basically how restrictive are the UK's anti-terrorism laws. I'm regretting choosing that as my topic cause it's quite hard :lol:

ReputationRep:
    welcome back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    welcome back
    been gone a while myself. it's been long

ReputationRep:
    welcome back
    been gone a while myself. it's been long
    Thank you :love:

I recognise your TSR username as well. I think we were posting around the same time. What made you leave?

P.S. I love your signature.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't know if we ever talked back then but hi welcome back!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    :love:

I'm writing it on the balance between civil liberties and state securities when it comes to terrorism - so basically how restrictive are the UK's anti-terrorism laws. I'm regretting choosing that as my topic cause it's quite hard :lol:
    That's pretty interesting - how's it going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    I don't know if we ever talked back then but hi welcome back!
    Thank you! I'm not so sure, I can't quite remember your username but I have been gone for 4 years :lol:

ReputationRep:
    !
    Thank you :love:

I recognise your TSR username as well. I think we were posting around the same time. What made you leave?

P.S. I love your signature.
    wallah, I've been way too busy, had a lot going on.major life break. I definitely remember your username too!

shokran :heart:

ReputationRep:
    !

wallah, I've been way too busy, had a lot going on.major life break. I definitely remember your username too!

shokran :heart:
    I totally get you. Life can definitely take over sometimes.

Afwan

ReputationRep:
    I totally get you. Life can definitely take over sometimes.

Afwan
    IKR

ReputationRep:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.