Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date me - ladies watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Since it is near valentines I thought I would post a very vain post ... I admit to my own vanity on this occasion but right now I am quite bored so could not care less.

Anyway I am a medic. 22 years old. Hmm I like to read. I wear glasses. I also am not so geeky always ... I for example, tried starting up my own business and do work and so am financially independent ...

So ... would you date me :P

Yes

P.S. I'm male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrXavier)
    Since it is near valentines I thought I would post a very vain post ... I admit to my own vanity on this occasion but right now I am quite bored so could not care less.

Anyway I am a medic. 22 years old. Hmm I like to read. I wear glasses. I also am not so geeky always ... I for example, tried starting up my own business and do work and so am financially independent ...

Why would you start up your own business if you're a medic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenBell)
    Why would you start up your own business if you're a medic?
    To make money whilst still a student ... also I have lots of free time during the summer. It was a project I started with my brother.

What is the business?

ReputationRep:
    To make money whilst still a student ... also I have lots of free time during the summer. It was a project I started with my brother.
    Ah okay. As long as its not harming your studies and your actually career then yes I would.
    Its just that I know some guys in my course who have no interest in what they are studying and after finishing they plan to do something completely different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenBell)
    Ah okay. As long as its not harming your studies and your actually career then yes I would.
    Its just that I know some guys in my course who have no interest in what they are studying and after finishing they plan to do something completely different.
    Oh no - I am very passionate about science and medicine generally. I want to be the best doctor I can be and work hard at it!

ReputationRep:
    What's your bank balance? 😏

ReputationRep:
    Oh no - I am very passionate about science and medicine generally. I want to be the best doctor I can be and work hard at it!
    Good luck then!

I like what I'm reading here wearing glasses or not who cares at least I don't I also have to wear glasses for driving and reading. PM me if you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I like what I'm reading here wearing glasses or not who cares at least I don't I also have to wear glasses for driving and reading. PM me if you like
    haha I can't ... if you post anonymously ... you are free to PM me either way haha

ReputationRep:
    I bet you're a dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    I bet you're a dude.
    my thoughts exactly

ReputationRep:
    sweetheart all that is irrelevant without pics

ReputationRep:
    bang me sideways I'm in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    sweetheart all that is irrelevant without pics
    ahh so looks impress you more than anything else on a guy ?

ReputationRep:
    ahh so looks impress you more than anything else on a guy ?
    oh come back down the reality, don't tell me looks don't matter to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    oh come back down the reality, don't tell me looks don't matter to you.
    I didn't say that at all. I asked you a question - you should read it again.

I actually might...?

Future doctor. 19F

ReputationRep:
    I actually might...?

Future doctor. 19F
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:amazing!

where do you study

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.