Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was studying at my university library, and it was very loud in there. Then, it reached to a point where I completely lost my temper and yelled across the whole library asking a group of students why they were so loud! In a way, i feel bad, but in another way, i totally lost my temper. Shall I feel bad about what I did?

ReputationRep:
    no.... they were in the wrong.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lana0121)
    I was studying at my university library, and it was very loud in there. Then, it reached to a point where I completely lost my temper and yelled across the whole library asking a group of students why they were so loud! In a way, i feel bad, but in another way, i totally lost my temper. Shall I feel bad about what I did?
    No. You did a good thing.

If people want to talk, they can use the "social spaces" or group-study areas (if you have them) in the library.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lana0121)
    Most university libraries will have areas where people can talk freely, and as they were in the wrong place for that, you did the right thing. I bet other people were annoyed too but not saying anything, and were probably relieved when you spoke up.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.