Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

My school found a positive pregnancy test watch

ReputationRep:
    It was in the girls toilets so obviously someone’s took it and tried To bin/hide it but didn’t try hard enough. What will my school do? What will the person do??
    Personally I think it’s a bit tacky taking a pregnancy test in school, what does everyone else think??

ReputationRep:
    Have the school actually found it or is it that they will find it. I cant see them doing anything , they wont know who owns it and I can't imagine them going around asking who owns it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous3765)
    It was in the girls toilets so obviously someone’s took it and tried To bin/hide it but didn’t try hard enough. What will my school do? What will the person do??
    Personally I think it’s a bit tacky taking a pregnancy test in school, what does everyone else think??
    The school will probably provide support to the pregnant student should she tell a teacher/support staff.

They're not going to expel or punish her for it.

Why are you saying it's tacky? What's it got to with you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the school will do anything in particular, except be there to provide support services if the student decides to approach them for advice on what to do.

I wouldn't say it was 'tacky', more like the student decided to take advantage of the relative anonymity of doing a pregnancy test in school. After all, the student in question probably wants to take the time to decide what to do or to prepare herself before possibly telling her parents. I would consider it quite understandable to do what she did.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.