Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I literally don’t have an answer to this question. I have been a lonely, stay-at-home boring introvert. It’s only since I started university I have developed some confidence. I HAVE to answer this question but I have never done such a thing so are they expecting me to make some bs up. Please help with ideas as if I don’t do it, I’ll fail the module and hence the course. What BS!

ReputationRep:
    I know a friend who had a relative who originally lived in London with her family and pretended to move to New York for a job when IN REALITY she moved to Leeds (can’t remember which city exactly but I think it was Leeds) wth her secret husband and had two kids and a house etc etc and never told her family because they were traditional Asian and would disapprove of her white husband. She had to call them and have fake American friends and had to have social media devoted to her fake life. Pretty crazy and is WAY BEYOND what someone SHOULD do for Love.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.SA)
    I know a friend who had a relative who originally lived in London with her family and pretended to move to New York for a job when IN REALITY she moved to Leeds (can’t remember which city exactly but I think it was Leeds) wth her secret husband and had two kids and a house etc etc and never told her family because they were traditional Asian and would disapprove of her white husband. She had to call them and have fake American friends and had to have social media devoted to her fake life. Pretty crazy and is WAY BEYOND what someone SHOULD do for Love.
    Although not something I was looking for, this story is crazy!!! WOW!

I should’ve worded my question better sorry... it has to be something I have done over and beyond to HELP someone. Truthfully, I haven’t done such a thing. I need to make some shizzle up so any ideas would be helpful please🙏🏽

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2018

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.