Announcements

ReputationRep:
    should girls care about there butts being big
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by flamethrower)
    Not really but not everyone is content with their body so some can't help but care.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    there butts?

where butts?

ReputationRep:
    Girls should be happy with their body and not care what others require their body to look like to fulfill their sexual desires. The same goes for boys who should not feel the need to look jacked to please others.

Saying that, working out is amazing, you do get a confidence boost if just from that feeling of progress, from the gainz.

ReputationRep:
    being honest im a boy and im a immature boy so i dont mind but i like a girl with a big butt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charco)
    there butts?

where butts?
    What do you mean "where butts"?

There's no butts around here.

ReputationRep:
    being honest im a boy and im a immature boy so i dont mind but i like a girl with a big butt
    k..

well anyway the answer is no. Everyone's arse looks nice in the air. Trust. And big bums are difficult to navigate, you gotta keep peeling em open to find the entry...

ha girls need big butts to survive

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.