Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can I ever find a white girl to marry? I'm a black from Nigeria decent but wanna marry white woman.

ReputationRep:
    out of curiosity why a white girl?

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna have a miss race..... Personal reason though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingAD)
    Just wanna have a miss race..... Personal reason though
    1/10 troll thread

"miss race" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    if a black African man marrys a white woman its only for citizenship because no offence white girls cannot satisfy the man.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lemonsponge;76091000]1/10 troll thread

"miss race" :rofl:[/

Mix race I meant to say. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Study With Myk)
    if a black African man marrys a white woman its only for citizenship because no offence white girls cannot satisfy the man.
    No offense, I love my origin, as a Nigeria, as a black too but i wanna try this route. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemonsponge)
    1/10 troll thread

"miss race" :rofl:
    The world does not cease to amaze me.

ReputationRep:
    No offense, I love my origin, as a Nigeria, as a black too but i wanna try this route. Thanks
    Sure why Not ? white Girls these days are usually pretty liberal when it comes to race skin colour. ... but you should keep in mind that love is a difficult thing and its not possible to plan such things in advance usually
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm 25. In my entire life I've only ever met one girl I was happy to date. I adored her... Never before her and never since, I always knew that if it didn't work out between us I'd just have to accept I'll be alone forever. I know I could've stayed with her my entire life and never once even looked at any other girl.

I don't get feelings for ANY girls at all srs, none, so it's game over for me. One night stands forever is my doom.

Edit: I now see this thread wasn't just about love in general, I skipped the OP lol.

ReputationRep:
    you really are a troll, F OFF

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.