Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can I ever find a white girl to marry? I'm a black from Nigeria decent but wanna marry white woman.

ReputationRep:
    out of curiosity why a white girl?

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna have a miss race..... Personal reason though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingAD)
    Just wanna have a miss race..... Personal reason though
    1/10 troll thread

"miss race" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    if a black African man marrys a white woman its only for citizenship because no offence white girls cannot satisfy the man.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lemonsponge;76091000]1/10 troll thread

"miss race" :rofl:[/

Mix race I meant to say. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Study With Myk)
    if a black African man marrys a white woman its only for citizenship because no offence white girls cannot satisfy the man.
    No offense, I love my origin, as a Nigeria, as a black too but i wanna try this route. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemonsponge)
    1/10 troll thread

"miss race" :rofl:
    The world does not cease to amaze me.

ReputationRep:
    No offense, I love my origin, as a Nigeria, as a black too but i wanna try this route. Thanks
    Sure why Not ? white Girls these days are usually pretty liberal when it comes to race skin colour. ... but you should keep in mind that love is a difficult thing and its not possible to plan such things in advance usually
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm 25. In my entire life I've only ever met one girl I was happy to date. I adored her... Never before her and never since, I always knew that if it didn't work out between us I'd just have to accept I'll be alone forever. I know I could've stayed with her my entire life and never once even looked at any other girl.

I don't get feelings for ANY girls at all srs, none, so it's game over for me. One night stands forever is my doom.

Edit: I now see this thread wasn't just about love in general, I skipped the OP lol.

ReputationRep:
    you really are a troll, F OFF

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.