Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Trying to do a wardrobe overhaul but not sure where to start. I am a fan of not overly excessive streetwear (similar to drake) but obviously my budget is nowhere near his. Does anybody have any recommended brands or websites?

ReputationRep:
    You can never wear too much pig's blood.

ReputationRep:
    whats your budget?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superdrilles)
    whats your budget?
    wouldn't want to spend more than £40 on T shirts or 80 on sweatshirts

ReputationRep:
    at least wash.

ReputationRep:
    Hey just search for mens designer clothes or mens fashion wear UK and you can find plenty of websites to look for the items in your budget.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a lot of clothes, but my friend taught me how to use different accessories in clothes. I have a lot of shoes, belts, scarves and handbags. The same jeans with top look differently with sneakers and classic shoes. I have a lot of designer jewelry, for example, I really like rings like these https://lalaserengraving.com/cobalt-rings/ . My last purchase is a ring as in the photo. I think that the original accessories help make the image more fashionable.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.