To be honest, I've been browsing the internet for the last three hours and I'm tired so I can't really be bothered putting out a big sprawl so prepare for concise bullet points.
- At school I wanted to be a dentist
- I didn't get the grades I expected due to a hard final two years (Boo hoo, woe is me)
- I went into dental nursing
- I've now had an offer for oral health sciences
- I thought, oh great I can do post graduate dentistry
- Then realised you don't get a second degree funded.
So basically, is my plan screwed? I have no family so I am on my when it comes to money. I couldn't do a second degree without the fees being paid and some form of living costs, wouldn't care if I had to pay it back.
Basically I need help knowing if there's any options in having second degree courses fees paid and having a living costs loan? If not, I'm declining my offer
I live in Scotland if that makes a difference
Turn on thread page Beta
Dentistry as a second degree watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-02-2018 00:54
- 14-02-2018 13:31
You get funded for post grad dentistry, which is offered at 4 universities.