The Student Room Group

Teacher hasn't given me feedback... do I say something?

I've posted about this teacher before. She has me for English language and she's overseeing my coursework
Last Tuesday she wanted the academic poster that accompanies the coursework handed in. On that day I was unexpectedly hospitalized due to a problem with my knee and didn't have my laptop to email it in. The idea of handing it in Tuesday was so she could give feedback in the lesson on Friday (we have 3 lessons with her a week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)
Since I couldn't get it to her Tuesday I emailed it Wednesday (which then led to her emailing me back saying she'd prefer a printed copy and me saying basically that I've been told by my doctor to not go into college unless I can be literally driven to the building my lesson is in and avoid stairs - neither of which were possible on that day - so she replied saying she'd printed a paper copy using what I emailed her as if her way of getting it was harder. This annoyed me a little as you can probably tell)
On this Wednesday she was also passing the posters around the class so they could be peer reviewed. I made it in for Friday's lesson and when everyone else got their posters back, I didn't, and no one in class remembered seeing my poster in the Wednesday lesson (which they would remember if they had since everyone's doing completely different topics and no one marked more than 3).
We're meant to be using the half term to work on our posters based on feedback. It is now Wednesday (the halfway point of half term) and I've heard nothing from the teacher.
Should I email her?
I don't know if the silence is because she hasn't marked it yet because it's the holidays. I don't want to risk getting on her bad side in case she makes me wait longer to hear back. I also don't have enough here to make any significant changes to the poster without that feedback.
I could probably do some more work on the main part of my coursework... I have a pretty good idea of what needs to be done to that. Is it worth focussing on that and then asking her the first Monday back if she's reviewed my poster yet? I know it's my fault for handing it in late but I'm going crazy here trying to do this with what feels like minimal help!
yh stick it on her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending