Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    When I was a kid I was raped by a man and it went on for a few years I couldn't tell anyone or he said he would hurt me and the people I told was 11 or 12 at the time and went back to him around 16 or 17 but now I am going on 46 but now I am looking for a man to have sex with but I love my wife she knows about the then and the now what should I do I love my wife and women but why am I looking for a man to have sex is because of what happened to me so many years ago
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    You could go to your GP and ask for CBT. That may help you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.