Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to apply for my masters at University of Leeds in either global fashion management or fashion , enterprise & society , I'm confused 🤐 . Well I've done my BA hons in fashion design from Pearl academy , Delhi which is affliated to Nottingham Trent university, UK . After that I worked for 2.5 years at Fabindia a domestic retail brand which deals with indigenous craft and weaves of India. The purpose of working with this brand was that I really enjoyed working with craft and various artisan , the only thing that I lack in is business skill , to enhance that I want to do masters.
    So the most of the people I asked they told me to go for global fashion management as it has more scope . But I kind of feel the opposite 🙄. Please suggest me which course is better for me?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ilinatewari)
    I'm planning to apply for my masters at University of Leeds in either global fashion management or fashion , enterprise & society , I'm confused 🤐 . Well I've done my BA hons in fashion design from Pearl academy , Delhi which is affliated to Nottingham Trent university, UK . After that I worked for 2.5 years at Fabindia a domestic retail brand which deals with indigenous craft and weaves of India. The purpose of working with this brand was that I really enjoyed working with craft and various artisan , the only thing that I lack in is business skill , to enhance that I want to do masters.
    So the most of the people I asked they told me to go for global fashion management as it has more scope . But I kind of feel the opposite 🙄. Please suggest me which course is better for me?
    Global fashion management is more focused on working within the fashion industry, the other course is a better choice if you wanted to start your own fashion business.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.