Turn on thread page Beta

Would you rather: watch

• View Poll Results: What would you rather have permanently?
    Dribbley nose + congested feeling
    57.07%
    Eyes open + constant stinging
    42.93%

ReputationRep:
    Never be able to close your eyes + you never get used to the nipping sensation
    OR
    Always have a dribbley nose (the bogeys slide down and ALMOST come out but don't fully) + you always have the congested feeling (like when you're sick)

ReputationRep:
    Never be able to close my eyes
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Dribbly nose because I can just wipe with tissue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    Never be able to close your eyes + you never get used to the nipping sensation
    OR
    Always have a dribbley nose (the bogeys slide down and ALMOST come out but don't fully) + you always have the congested feeling (like when you're sick)
    Damn both awful choices xD
    But I would have to go with Dribbly nose + Sick feeling as even though I hate being sick...it scares me thinking I'd never be able to sleep with my eyes closed ever again

(Original post by loveleest)
    Dribbly nose because I can just wipe with tissue

You're going to need ALOT of tissue better get that lifetime bulk supply :rofl:
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    Don't have a dribbly nose but always have a congested feeling. Have always been very chesty ever since i was little and prone to chest infections. Feel like i have to clear my throat all the time and cough up mucus a lot. Keep meaning to ask the doctor about it but with all the other stuff we have to talk about i never get chance.
    So the top one since i already have half of it anyway

ReputationRep:
    I personally picked eyes always open, it'd make it super easy to put my contacts in in the morning and I'd look like a psychopath.

edit: also matches my profile pic.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I suffer from chronic rhinitis so I've always got a bit of a stuffy nose that often needs blowing anyway. Suppose a bit of nasal drizzle added to the mix wouldn't hurt much.

ReputationRep:
    these choices are hard to choose from ha!

ReputationRep:
    My eyes are constantly ****ed anyway from lack of sleep and looking at screens too much, so if I picked that I doubt I'd even notice the difference in terms of the stinging. Constantly open would be quite funny, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Dribbling and congestion, def.

ReputationRep:
    i suffer from chronic rhinitis as well and it doesn't help that it's mixed (both allergic and non-allergic) so the runny nose thing is like a constant. honestly, the stinging eyes is better because it's just more passive than the runny nose, which you have to wipe all the time but the eyes you can just put in eye drops and they'll be fine for about a few hours.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.