Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Opinions? I’ve been conditionally accepted

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to say? It's a good university, and hopefully you'll enjoy the course.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfelicia)
    Opinions? I’ve been conditionally accepted
    I’m a current Politics student and I couldn’t recommend the department enough. The staff are always willing to help students and make themselves available even outside of their office hours for discussions/research help and so on. Obviously no department is perfect and SGIA has had its flaws while I’ve been here but in general I’ve had a very positive experience.

Naturally I can’t speak for the Philosophy and Economics side of things, but I’ve met a lot of PPE students in some of my modules and they all seem to enjoy their other subjects too.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.