Turn on thread page Beta

If she is not virgin!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    So, do you mind if your wife not virgin,I mean after you marry her and you found out that she has had sex before the marriage with many others guys.
    Is this normal for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoolcool)
    So, do you mind if your wife not virgin,I mean after you marry her and you found out that she has had sex before the marriage with many others guys.
    Is this normal for you?
    For anybody who isn't an idiot it doesn't matter at all.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you don't know that about your partner, it suggests you don't know each other well enough to get married. Either way, yes it's normal. Everyone has a past and when they're single they can and should explore their sexuality until they find the one.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn’t that be casually discussed before marriage?

ReputationRep:
    Is this normal for you?
    Have you had sex before marriage?

If men have sex before marriage, but women are not allowed to, who are the men having sex with?

ReputationRep:
    Good Question, Well from every person I've met they've had sex at some point before they were married. And I doubt people would wait until they are married anyways, like were meant to have some fun at some point in our lives, for both genders. Love is all that matters - Jon💗
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I wouldn't need to find out after marrying her to find out, you just ask her early on, it's that simple :rolleyes:

People would be complete morons to marry someone before finding out any information that could be a deal breaker. That's what dating is for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    Have you had sex before marriage?

If men have sex before marriage, but women are not allowed to, who are the men having sex with?
    I didn't.I'm not married yet.just17years old.

In my opinion both women and men should not have sex before marriage.

ReputationRep:
    How would you know she's not a virgin? She may have just ridden a horse one time? Or have masturbated in a certain way.

Or, if she were not a virgin she could fool you into thinking that she was with some acting and a blood capsule.

You are quite welcome to prefering virgins. It's your taste. Your choice.

If a woman were a virgin when she met me, I'd give her the green light to have sex with other men. Better for her to know what the average man is like in bed than to live the rest of her life wondering if the grass is greener the other side of the fence.

ReputationRep:
    Is this normal for you?
    I'd want a virgin, but in this day and age it'd be kind of hard.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't.I'm not married yet.just17years old.

In my opinion both women and men should not have sex before marriage.
    In most parts of the world marriage simply ain't what it used to be, to be cynical some would say it's a social pressure costing thousands of £/$ to get a bit of paper from your local council. Not much in the way of spiritual enrichment there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    I'd want a virgin, but in this day and age it'd be kind of hard.
    Not kind of hard,kind of impossible
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Not kind of hard,kind of impossible
    Not impossible just unlikely.

Will you be a virgin when you get married?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StriderHort)
    In most parts of the world marriage simply ain't what it used to be, to be cynical some would say it's a social pressure costing thousands of £/$ to get a bit of paper from your local council. Not much in the way of spiritual enrichment there.
    But there are also exclusive benefits if your married. So in some ways it's worth the cash.

ReputationRep:
    So long as I can trust that the wife puts her past behind her. Just be happy that she's moved on and sex is nothing new to her so at least she knows how to do it right.
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Oh for goodness sake... Someone's previous sexual encounters are absolutely none of your business to be honest and no, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Just ask her. The fact you don't know this suggests you haven't the slightest clue about this person and shouldn't even be thinking of marriage.

ReputationRep:
    Why care? if you love her then it should not matter

Is this normal for you?
    Most people aren't bothered really. In fact for most people it's easier; you don't have to "break her in" and there's a good chance she'll know what she likes. Yeah, embarking on that learning journey is all very fun and all, but it's also a drag if she hasn't got any confidence.

(Original post by Glassapple)
    For anybody who isn't an idiot it doesn't matter at all.
    My contempt for you grows with every post I see. Get over yourself and this need to insult everyone.

ReputationRep:
    virgin ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    My contempt for you grows with every post I see. Get over yourself and this need to insult everyone.
    Would your like to say the same to the 7 people who have repped me so far? They clearly agree with me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.