Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race? watch

ReputationRep:
    This thread is jokes.:toofunny:

He listens to Nazi music.:rofl2:

(Original post by The Night King)
    Hahaha:rofl: This thread is too much honestly. If you opened the spoiler you’d see it was clearly a joke. You need a better therapist.
    Well I have Asperger's and I honestly can't tell which from which!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha:rofl: This thread is too much honestly. If you opened the spoiler you’d see it was clearly a joke. You need a better therapist.
    Furthermore the quote about her that she was responding to was when she was arguing with me, and not you.

(Original post by erratic_deus)
    How am I something else?
    Because I'm black and smart?
    So you're saying other black people are dumb? #JordanPetersonMood

Throwback to:
    I'm not racist until I believe I'm superior.
    I'm not superior! I'm an African!

ReputationRep:
    yes
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I have Asperger's and I honestly can't tell which from which!
    Well, perhaps you should keep to yourself if you can’t differentiate between things. Otherwise you end up being ignorant, although extremely entertaining I must give you that:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you stop authorizing racism?

The Night King has always been racist. Look - he listens to Nazi music and tried to make the click a racist link.
    Having read most of the thread its actually you that has been racist. You're only 15/16 so perhaps its just a lack of knowledge on your part but I cannot condone posting racist comments/statements.

How can you say/imply that black people can never be racist? Or all white people are racists? Every race has racist people but that doesn't mean you should single them out and spread hate to everyone of that race. I think its best you stay out of these conservations and educate yourself on such matters first. Therapy would be helpful too.

Now stop spreading hate and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, its refreshing to see more women doing engineering
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    I will not stand for it.
    If I had power (I probably won't, I'm black) I'd make sure racism is a crime punishable by the death penalty!
    This makes you just as bad as white supremacists. Do yourself a favour and log off TSR...for eternity?

No. I want to keep my bloodline as pure as possible.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    Furthermore the quote about her that she was responding to was when she was arguing with me, and not you.
    Honestly this had to be the most moronic one-sided “debate” I’ve ever seen on this forum. She made it so bad that it was good. A right laugh!:laugh:

(Original post by trapking)
    Having read most of the thread its actually you that has been racist. You're only 15/16 so perhaps its just a lack of knowledge on your part but I cannot condone posting racist comments/statements.

How can you say/imply that black people can never be racist? Or all white people are racists? Every race has racist people but that doesn't mean you should single them out and spread hate to everyone of that race. I think its best you stay out of these conservations and educate yourself on such matters first. Therapy would be helpful too.

Now stop spreading hate and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, its refreshing to see more women doing engineering
    When did I say what is bold texted.
    Also watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0LFYhedo0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpxh2igBY_E
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hx30zOi9I
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H26DDO22EI

Honestly this had to be the most moronic one-sided “debate” I’ve ever seen on this forum. She made it so bad that it was good. A right laugh!:laugh:
    Touché
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well, this thread escalated quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Well, this thread escalated quickly
    Indeed, it’s been a good laugh though.

i mean, i definitely would, but i don't think many (british) white or black boys would really go for pakistani/bengali girls.
    Trust me, I would if I could cos I've seen really nice looking Pakistani/Arab girls but most aren't into white/black boys

ReputationRep:
    sure y not.

ReputationRep:
    No I wasn't. I was replying to someone else who enquired as to whether or not being a white male has anything to do with it. Only white people can be racist. + this particular south asian needs to become detached from his oppressor since he is spreading his hostile views.

Black people also owned black slaves Nicolas Augustin Meteoyer was black. He and his family owned over 215 slaves collectively.

And so did many other black people

So it isn't just white people that were oppressors.

ReputationRep:
    where has this thread gone lmao 😂
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ANM775)
    a white girl?
    South Asian.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if I was attracted to the person.

Also: It's not racist to say you're not generally attracted to people of a certain race. You can't help being attracted to a specific type of person; gay people, for example, can't help not being attracted to the opposite sex.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.