Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race? Watch

tiarichards16
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Ewok94)
Thank you for your advice, I probably should have made a move at the time but this is pie in the sky stuff now, whats done is done. I will die unhappy 😂
You're welcome. What ever choice that you make from now I wish you good luck and all the best
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are you threatened by black twitter?
Black twitter only exposes whites who think they aren't racist but have an unconscious bias towards black people.
E.g an tennis scholar (bc in America you get scholarships for uni for sports) who was kicked out of college (uni) and his tennis team for saying to a black person that "At least I have a dad"
Yeah, I’m totally threatened.

& I’ve seen many instances where black twitter get away with saying things that white twitter would be attacked for saying
tiarichards16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by The Night King)
Wouldn’t be surprised if she actually turns out to be Salt Queen’s younger sister, all jokes aside.
I know right. The fact that she was trying to say that I'm racist when I'm not as I accept everyone for who they are. Also I have friends who are different gender, race, religion and skin colour
Ewok94
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by tiarichards16)
You're welcome. What ever choice that you make from now I wish you good luck and all the best
I wish you all the luck in your career
tiarichards16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Ewok94)
I wish you all the luck in your career
Thank you
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Certainly! In process
mine turtle
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Virja)
I'm not a racist but I won't be in an interracial relationship bc cultures are different. (just what I feel)
Not necessarily. Two people raised in the same culture who are different skin tones shouldn’t have a culture clash
Virja
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by mine turtle)
Not necessarily. Two people raised in the same culture who are different skin tones shouldn’t have a culture clash
interracial means two different caste right?! and not skin tones! skin tone is fine but going into different culture might create difficulties.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
mine turtle
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Virja)
interracial means two different caste right?! and not skin tones! skin tone is fine but going into different culture might create difficulties.
I don’t think the UK has a caste system. Or does it? But as I said, if both people were raised in the same culture there should be no issues
Virja
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I don’t think the UK has a caste system. Or does it? But as I said, if both people were raised in the same culture there should be no issues
Have you forgotten Asia?
mine turtle
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Virja)
Have you forgotten Asia?
I wasn’t thinking about outside the UK when I answered
Last edited by mine turtle; 7 months ago
Virja
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I was thinking about outside the UK when I answered
😶 And I was thinking about the bad points of interracial relationship bc I know a person who went through it.
mine turtle
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Virja)
😶 And I was thinking about the bad points of interracial relationship bc I know a person who went through it.
I meant to say I wasn’t thinking about outside the UK
Virja
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I meant to say I wasn’t thinking about outside the UK
okay* I understood that.
Ewok94
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
My general idea is that most white women are bat **** crazy and nymphomaniacs. If you want a wife worthy white girl she’s probably really weird and unattractive. The chances of Finding An attractive white woman over the age of 18 in the U.K. that isn’t already a **** are slim to none. From what I’ve seen of Asian girls - this could probably be construed as racist but it’s just my experience - their parents keep them in check and the religion side of things stops them from becoming dirty stop outs 9 Times out of 10.

I don’t know if this is true but if someone can confirm I will definitely Be joining singlemuslim . Com
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (443)
91.72%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (40)
8.28%

Watched Threads