Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erratic_deus)
    I'm not stupid. I have 3 GCSE's/A-levels at grade A*/A already.
    I'm also a scholarship recipient at a top (majority white) private school.
    Some of the biggest idiots I know hold doctorates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Some of the biggest idiots I know hold doctorates.
    Sometimes they're psychopaths. You never know.

ReputationRep:
    My therapist is a white lady actually.
    Clearly not doing a good job.

ReputationRep:
    I can't be racist. I'm not WHITE.
    Love please just stop you are clearly racist so please stop sending these petty messages. Its best if you just delete your account.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes they're psychopaths. You never know.
    Haha, yes, quite.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sorry to break up the party kids, but whats going on? There were too many pages, so i skipped to the last one and saw something about 'racism' and 'white lady doctors' oh and 'psycopaths' hmmmm interesting stuff

Yes. There is one race/ethnicity I personally do not find at all attractive though, but all other races are attractive to me.

ReputationRep:
    If they're white they *can* be racist. Doesn't mean they are.
    *Here we see a 15 year old girl trying to dig her way out of this situation but she is just digging herself a hole, that gets deeper and deeper.*
    😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Sorry to break up the party kids, but whats going on? There were too many pages, so i skipped to the last one and saw something about 'racism' and 'white lady doctors' oh and 'psycopaths' hmmmm interesting stuff
    Erratic deus went mad.

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiarichards16)
    Love please just stop you are clearly racist so please stop sending these petty messages. Its best if you just delete your account.
    Not deleting my account until I get into Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Just a 15 year old girl who says that only white people can be racist but contradicts herself. 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Yes but i don't think i'd marry them

ReputationRep:
    *Here we see a 15 year old girl trying to dig her way out of this situation but she is just digging herself a hole, that gets deeper and deeper.*
    😂😂
    I'm not even outside. Or digging up/in anything.
    Also I don't even have a garden.

lmao good luck girl, don't forget to put in your personal statement that you're black and jewish and NOT AT ALL racist!!! and if they don't take you in you can sue them for racism!!!

ReputationRep:
    From what I can tell, The Night King is going to jail for saying he isn’t attracted to all ethnicities, even though “only white people can be racist” and he isn’t white. Potential loophole in SJW justice system.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Just a 15 year old girl who says that only white people can be racist but contradicts herself. 😂😂
    Indeed, didn’t take that long to get her to express her true views did it?

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think that you are going to get into Cambridge? Because the way you are being, they will kick you out on the first day faster than Usain Bolt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lmao good luck girl, don't forget to put in your personal statement that you're black and jewish and NOT AT ALL racist!!! and if they don't take you in you can sue them for racism!!!
    I always mention I'm a hadhramut.

No offence erratic_deus but you have gone off you're marbles. It's not only white people who are or can be racists. Black people, Asian people and all humans are all racists at some point whether YOU like it or not.

You've just created a mountain of a molehill. Please do grow up, and learn the defination of racism first before accusing another individual of being racists as he prefers white girls over any other kind. That's known as preferences nothing racist in there. God it seems like I'm explaining to a 5 year old. I don't sugarcoat anything so I won't say it in a polite manner because it doesn't help at hand at all.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.