Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes. as someone who is Sri lankan, I guess most Asian people can agree, my parents are quite strict in my upbringing. which only made me seem to be more attracted to people outside my race as I didn't plan on making a family and having the same thing happen to my child
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Saying all whites are racist is not the same as saying only whites can be racist. Put away your victim card.
    (Original post by erratic_deus)
    I am black and I can never be racist! Only white people can be racist because only white people have shown that they think they are superior to all other races! Manifest Destiny! Remember what your ancestors believed in.
    I can't be racist. I'm not WHITE.

I’m not playing victim.

ReputationRep:
    Race to me doesn't matter. Looks however do matter. If I'm not physically attracted to a person I'm not going to bother seeking a relationship with them.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    I’m not playing victim.
    Obviously you aren’t man. Anyone with a brain can see what’s going on here. I wouldn’t bother replying to that anon though, they’re not even man enough to say those things without the anonymous function on.

I’m not playing victim.
    We already established this my dude. I've told you why she can't be racist. She can be prejudiced, but in this instance I simply don't see it. She's just telling the truth...

ReputationRep:
    We already established this my dude. I've told you why she can't be racist. She can be prejudiced, but in this instance I simply don't see it. She's just telling the truth...
    The truth about what?

(Original post by The Night King)
    Obviously you aren’t man. Anyone with a brain can see what’s going on here. I wouldn’t bother replying to that anon though, they’re not even man enough to say those things without the anonymous function on.
    Yeah I'm not man enough you weirdo, probably because I'm not a man... I can clearly see from your saying this that it's not really worth my time to argue with you. You're a hopeless case my bro
    I'll come off anon when people on TSR stop being lowkey racist/prejudiced and get their heads out their arses.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    What is going on here? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Déjà vu :holmes:

The truth about what?
    It's true that white people in general, up until very recently, have thought that they're superior. I don't see lies there.
    Whether you think only whites are racist or whether you think that isn't the case, this is clearly a matter of opinion.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah I'm not man enough you weirdo, probably because I'm not a man... I can clearly see from your saying this that it's not really worth my time to argue with you. You're a hopeless case my bro
    I'll come off anon when people on TSR stop being lowkey racist/prejudiced and get their heads out their arses.
    Typical coward you are, got it :borat:

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for the poor OP, having to read through all this crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Déjà vu :holmes:
    TSR on my phone is acting up, keeps posting things twice/three times and then not even displaying any notifications

ReputationRep:
    How am I something else?
    Because I'm black and smart?
    I'm black too AND I'm an engineer also AND I can tell you that the level of ignorance and stupidity you are showcasing is not good at all.

Please stop making stupid comments and seek actual wisdom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I'm black too AND I'm an engineer also AND I can tell you that the level of ignorance and stupidity you are showcasing is not good at all.

Thank you sir for bringing some sense.

(Original post by French Swéet Boy)
    You say this. Yet here you are saying the exact opposite on one of your threads.

Attachment 724784
    because you're half white?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)

Why don't you stop authorizing racism?

The Night King has always been racist. Look - he listens to Nazi music and tried to make the click a racist link.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Captureggggggg.PNG (146.9 KB)

i mean, i definitely would, but i don't think many (british) white or black boys would really go for pakistani/bengali girls.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a SJW but I will not let you be racist and spread your ignorance on a public forum. I've reported you.
    What's your problem? If a gay man doesn't like women, is he sexist?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why don't you stop authorizing racism?

The Night King has always been racist. Look - he listens to Nazi music and tried to make the click a racist link.
    Hahaha:rofl: This thread is too much honestly. If you opened the spoiler you’d see it was clearly a joke. You need a better therapist.

Sieg Heil is what white supremacists say!

This is what they said when they burnt 22 black people alive in the 1920's.
    This is what they said when they killed 11 million jews in the 1940's.

This is what white supremacists will always say!

I will not stand for it.
    If I had power (I probably won't, I'm black) I'd make sure racism is a crime punishable by the death penalty!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.