History and politics interview Watch

gavb7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
UCAS says that I have an offer from QMUL for history and Politics and I recently went to an applicant day there but I just received an email saying that I’ve been invited to an interview. I logged into the mySis portal thing and it says that they’re still reviewing my application and that I have an interview that I have to respond to. I’m really confused because I already have an offer from them? I feel a bit stressed because I don’t know why I’d be having an interview.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by gavb7)
UCAS says that I have an offer from QMUL for history and Politics and I recently went to an applicant day there but I just received an email saying that I’ve been invited to an interview. I logged into the mySis portal thing and it says that they’re still reviewing my application and that I have an interview that I have to respond to. I’m really confused because I already have an offer from them? I feel a bit stressed because I don’t know why I’d be having an interview.
You need to phone QMU admissions or the department asap to get clarification. It may or may not be a mistake.
gavb7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You need to phone QMU admissions or the department asap to get clarification. It may or may not be a mistake.
Turns out it’s an OPA interview!! The first email I got didn’t say what it was for but I got another one which called it an opa interview.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Maria.Garcia
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
the interview is very easy. You don't really need to do any studying beforehand. The Professor who did my interview was really nice, and asked me very simple questions like, why queen mary? which is your favorite period of history? we also got into a talk about how historians should be more active
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
31.03%
No (40)
68.97%

Watched Threads