The Student Room Group

Looking for a travel buddy

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a travel buddy/buddies. I would Ideally want to travel sometime in July 2018 as I am currently in uni and working to save up for the holiday. I would love to visit anywhere in Southeast Asia so if you'd be interested please let me know.

a little about me :smile:

I'm 18. male and an aspiring videographer/photographer. so as you could imagine, during our travels , you could rely on me to get awesome shots and videos of our trip. You can check out some of my content if you want on my Instagram @whoismeronan
I have similar plans to you! Hope it goes well for you :smile:
Reply 2
would you be interested in coming with me or is that weird?
Reply 3
I have FB but I don't use it much. but pm me and we'll get talking :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Meronan
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a travel buddy/buddies. I would Ideally want to travel sometime in July 2018 as I am currently in uni and working to save up for the holiday. I would love to visit anywhere in Southeast Asia so if you'd be interested please let me know.

a little about me :smile:

I'm 18. male and an aspiring videographer/photographer. so as you could imagine, during our travels , you could rely on me to get awesome shots and videos of our trip. You can check out some of my content if you want on my Instagram @whoismeronan

Hey I'd be interested. Would you do this cheaply ie couch surf or hotels?
Reply 5
heya. yh. I think I'd want to do it cheaply but at the same time enjoy my time there and spend a little too so it could be a mix of both
Reply 6
Original post by Meronan
heya. yh. I think I'd want to do it cheaply but at the same time enjoy my time there and spend a little too so it could be a mix of both

Oh yeah of course but accommodation isn't important to spend money on is it:wink:
Reply 7
pm me? we can talk more on something else
Reply 8
Hi, are you still looking for a travel partner?

Quick Reply

Latest