Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I only got my offer two weeks ago so it’s quite last minute. Be nice to hear of any others stating next month too.

ReputationRep:
    i want to go to cardiff for mental health nursing but im not even in six form yet! >.< good luck and congrats on getting in! its quite hard ive heard
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetpoppy)
    i want to go to cardiff for mental health nursing but im not even in six form yet! >.< good luck and congrats on getting in! its quite hard ive heard
    The interview process wasn’t that hard tbh. Fingers crossed you’ll achieve it in the future. You have plenty of time to decide yet 🤗x

ReputationRep:
    I’m due to start Adult Nursing in March.
    I had my offer Tuesday.
    Have you had a start date yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca.lewis)
    I’m due to start Adult Nursing in March.
    I had my offer Tuesday.
    Have you had a start date yet?
    Congratulations. Do you have a place in Cardiff?
    I’ve heard of others that the start date for March is the 26th.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have a place in Cardiff! Can’t wait!!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, Congratulations on your offers! I'm starting Adult nursing in March at Cardiff Uni😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harr1994)
    Hiya, Congratulations on your offers! I'm starting Adult nursing in March at Cardiff Uni😁
    Oooh congratulations!! Glad I’ve found someone else starting adult Nursing! 😬

Have you had any info yet? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Oooh congratulations!! Glad I’ve found someone else starting adult Nursing! 😬

Have you had any info yet? Xx
    Thanks! Me too, I've been looking online for ages trying to find others starting in March 2018. No info yet, I've recently emailed to ask about DBS check as online it says we need it to enroll? But not had a reply yet.

Not long to to now! How old are you, where will you be living? (If you dont mind me asking) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harr1994)
    Thanks! Me too, I've been looking online for ages trying to find others starting in March 2018. No info yet, I've recently emailed to ask about DBS check as online it says we need it to enroll? But not had a reply yet.

Not long to to now! How old are you, where will you be living? (If you dont mind me asking) x
    I’ve emailed as well, I think the Health check comes in the post first. I’ve recently had a DBS so hoping I can use that.

I’m nearly 33 and will be living at home, near brecon.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I’ve send you private message ☺️ Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've got a DBS with my current job but not sure if it's the update service. Will have to wait and see what arrives in the post!

I'm 23, from Bristol but recently moved in with my partner who lives in the Rhondda.
    I currently work as an early years practitioner in a nursery. I don't have any hospital experience so its going to be all new for me, a bit nerve wracking haha.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have a place in Cardiff! Can’t wait!!! Xx
    Congratulations 🤗 Are you in the March or September intake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaMotx)
    Congratulations 🤗 Are you in the March or September intake?
    March Jessica, how about you? X

ReputationRep:
    March Jessica, how about you? X
    I’m March too. I’m really excited to start but I do have a little one so I’m just hopeing we will have some information soon about what days we will be in university etc. Have you had any information at all yet?xx

ReputationRep:
    I’m March too. I’m really excited to start but I do have a little one so I’m just hopeing we will have some information soon about what days we will be in university etc. Have you had any information at all yet?xx
    No not yet, I’ve heard we start in the 26th but that’s about it at the moment. I’m sure they are going through DBS checks etc. I have two little ones too so understand!
    I’m hoping to hear something this week if not I’m calling admissions.

Xx

ReputationRep:
    No not yet, I’ve heard we start in the 26th but that’s about it at the moment. I’m sure they are going through DBS checks etc. I have two little ones too so understand!
    I’m hoping to hear something this week if not I’m calling admissions.

Xx
    Oh good, we are in the same boat then with little ones. I hope we hear something this week too, fingers crossed. I rang admissions last week & they didn’t have much information at all. Do you know what term times are in as I’m guessing we don’t have the usual summer off as we would if we with the September intake? xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh good, we are in the same boat then with little ones. I hope we hear something this week too, fingers crossed. I rang admissions last week & they didn’t have much information at all. Do you know what term times are in as I’m guessing we don’t have the usual summer off as we would if we with the September intake? xx
    I’m not sure sorry. If I hear anything though I’ll let you know? And could you do the same?
    Where are you travelling from? X

ReputationRep:
    I’m not sure sorry. If I hear anything though I’ll let you know? And could you do the same?
    Where are you travelling from? X
    No problem. Yes of course I will.
    I’m travelling from Caerphilly. What about you?xx

ReputationRep:
    No problem. Yes of course I will.
    I’m travelling from Caerphilly. What about you?xx
    I’m travelling from other side of brecon!

I’ll send you a pm now xx

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.