Turn on thread page Beta

Hello

I’m currently working for a bank , been here for a year and have been given a promotion offer and on the other hand I’ve also been given a job offer from the UK Border Force.

Need some help in making a decision on whether I should stay with the Bank or go for the Border Force.

Border Force Salary is slightly more than what the bank currently give me and the number of work hours are the same.

Could someone please help me make this decision as they both require a reply within the next two days.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello

I’m currently working for a bank , been here for a year and have been given a promotion offer and on the other hand I’ve also been given a job offer from the UK Border Force.

Need some help in making a decision on whether I should stay with the Bank or go for the Border Force.

Border Force Salary is slightly more than what the bank currently give me and the number of work hours are the same.

Could someone please help me make this decision as they both require a reply within the next two days.
    Uh... do you want to work in a bank or for the Border Force?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.